===< 84 >===

Wheeljack says to me "Come on, Soldier. Fight him!" I growl and hiss, trying to... but it didn't help. Unicron only hurt me more. "Shut him out, bud!" I burry my helm into the floor and cry out. The pain kept coming. Wheeljack brings his servo to me "I know you can do it." His servo goes to the back of my neck, rubbing it softly. "I'm right here.... Come back to me......" I get my other claw free and grab his arm with it. Jackie takes his hand away and then grasps my servo lightly. I held his hand tight as I continue to fight the chaos bringer. A surge of energy hits my spark and I burry my face into the ground, yelling in pain. The darkness goes away and I'm returned to reality.

I look up to Wheeljack as the purple leaves me and I push the ground with my foot, pushing myself up and forward, going to Jackie. My arms wrap around his waist, my face pushing into his chassis. He rubs my back as I calm down. Once I have enough strength, we both stand up. We all go over to the others and I growl, as my decepticon father stands up "YOU LITTLE SON OF A GLITCH!!!" I punch him in the face and he takes it "I deserve that." I hit his chassis "That too." I kick his side "That as well." I go to kick his panel but he interrupts "MAYBE NOT THERE!!!" I set my foot down and pant, looking at his red eyes. Wheeljack brings me away from him "I think you hit enough." I shake my helm "Not as much as he deserves."

We then hear Scream's voice "Praise the allspark!!" He lands near Megatron and says "Master! You're alive!!" The mech answers "Hhhh..... indeed...." "Your new battle armor will take things to the next level my liege. Together we will reunite all Decepticons. And once again grind Cybertron under your mighty heel!" Scream cheers. "NO!!!" Megatron interrupts. "What? Why?" The seeker asks. My father turns to us. I get ready to pull out my katanas and he says "because I now know the true meaning of oppression, and thus loss my taste for inflicting it." I was shocked. So was my other dad. Starscream nervously laughs "Heh heh, you've.... Clearly been traumatized, master. A good power down and stroll around the smelting pit should put you back in touch with your inner warlord!-" "ENOUGH!!!! The Decepticons are no more, and that is final!!" He then runs off and transforms to fly primus only knows where. Starscream stutters "Uh.... Yes, we'll, we all have plenty to think about, don't we?" He nervously smiles and then leaves as well.

We camp for the night and Wheeljack wakes me up early. We go outside the warship and my dad was standing on a high place, a few of the bots on the lower level looking up to him. "In order to both protect the allspark and secure Unicron's defeat. It was necessary for me to empty the vessel's contents." He announces. "Into where?" Bee asks. Prime looks down at his chassis "The matrix of leadership. As such, my own spark can no longer be separated from the multitude of others within me." Ratchet questions "Are you telling us, that you are now one with the allspark?" Smoke laughs "That's what you say when someone.... Kicks the—-" he then realized that Prime was being serious. "To not return the allspark to the well would be to prevent future generations of new life from existing on Cybertron. My quest must be completed." I start to tear up "Dad I never got the second chance that I promised you! Don't go yet!" I fly up to him and hug him tight, crying into him.