===< 70 >===

Bulk turns to Soundwave and asks "Can't we throw a tarp over him? He's starting to creep me out..." smokescreen agrees "Yeah! It's like he's watching, no matter where ya go!" Ratchet stops their childish behavior and says "Would both of you stop focusing on what Soundwave can or cannot see and help me figure out what he did not tell? Like why Megatron would be interested in something believed to generate enough power to create a black hole?" I suggest "I don't know.... Power maybe? Or what happened while Jackie and I were in space?" My thumb points up and behind me, enforcing what I said. Bulk answers "We tried to revive Cybertron but then Megatron got a hold on the Omega Lock and Prime destroyed it so he wouldn't be able to. Why?" I think it over and Smokescreen asks "Yeah! What's that info gonna do?" I glare at him "Let me think." Smokescreen asks Ratchet "Is that information really useful?" Doc bot says to him "Soldier is like a miniature Prime. You'd be surprised on what he could do with a bit of information like that. Now just give him time."

I get a few minutes to myself, thinking over why my father would want a particle collider along with piecing that question and the information Bulk gave me. If they were trying to revive Cybertron and the ability was taken away, he'd find another way to.... What if he's trying to...... "Oh fuck no...." I swear. Ratchet turns to me "What, what's wrong?" I look to him "The omega lock was destroyed, correct?" They nod "Thats what I said." Bulkhead states. I go on "What if he's attempting to build another one?" Smokescreen asks "Where would he keep that massive thing?" I explain "I'm not sure, I'm some hidden area or on the bottom of his warship. I'm not sure how big that lock is but chances are he's building one small enough that the ship can carry. The lock might be upside down though, for aiming purposes.

Ratchet immediately called Prime and told him the problem. Wheeljack cheered "Hah!! That's my boy!" I almost smile at his kind words.

Time Skip

I was now laying down at one of the window cills when Fowler walked in, reading a file. Glass shattering is heard and I bolt up to see Laserbeak "Oh shit." I say, jumping down and ejecting my blasters. The birdy shoots at us before shooting his bot free. He then flies down and hits Smokescreen's head before swooping around and attaching to Soundwave who wakes up. We all charge at him but he hits Bulkhead away from him, shoves Smokescreen to the ground and shocking him, shocks Bulkhead and then shocks me. I was too strong for him though, it just took me awhile to regain myself. As he was walking towards defenseless Ratchet, I run and jump getting out my katana. He turns around and that was the last thing I saw....