===< 62 >===

Once I was fully repaired, Jack asks "So.... What happened?" Wheeljack went to speak but I interupt "Mr. Shoulder Pads wanted to shoot-" "show me how to get out of a blaster hold. I'm not accustomed to the move so he recommended that he'd teach me." Jackie looks to me in surprise. I then stand up "I'm fine. Commander is fine. We're both fine now leave us the fuck alone." I begin leaving to go to Wheeljack's berthroom. I didn't want to talk to anyone else tonight.

Wheeljack's Perspective

              I watched Soldier go down the hall to the elevator. I then look to Ultra Magnus and sternly ask under my breath "What the hell did you tell him and why is he defending you?" The commander only looked back down at me and said "Go drive. I pick the coordinates." I was even more shocked and then I remembered what I did "right... don't call you shoulder pads..." Magnus selects the area and a groundbridge warbles "Now, on your way." He directs me as if I didn't already know. I can't believe the others wouldn't do anything.

            I walk through and met cold winds. I was by a road in the mountains. Snowy mountains. "Frag...." I say and turn to return but the bridge closes before I can. Fantastic!!.....

Time Skip

Ratchet's Perspective

            Rafael opened the bridge for Wheeljack and he walked through, shivering. Commander Magnus asks "How was your drive?" The wrecker eyes him "Cold.... A-and miserable." Ultra remarks "Next time, don't address me as Shoulder Pads and that won't happen." Wheeljack rolls his optics and walks over to me.

           "Don't drag me into this." I say "It's your own darn fault." He responds "It's n-not about this... H-how's Soldier?" I reply "In your room still, head down at your desk. Didn't seem too happy with the world. Go try cheering him up, you are his boyfriend after all." He chuckles a bit and begins leaving "T-that I sure am."