==< 9 >==

It takes a few hours to get back to where I parked my ship. I press the control on my arm to show it, and it gets out of camoflauge mode. I walk on and offload everything. "Feels good to be back." I say, rubbing the controls of my ship. I lay back in the chair, setting my pedes on the control pannel. I get a mirrior out and hold it infront of me. I turn my helm seeing all the scars on my neck and helm from the explosion. I look at the other scar, behind my horn. It was suprisingly doing better. I turn my helm the other way and see a giant mark on the lower part of my neck. I touch my servo to it, feeling the slick lubricant and indents of his dentas. "Fuck, he did that hard, didn't he...." I say, my face turning blue. I look away from the mirror, grabbing a bucket and throwing up energon again. "Shit!!! Thats the however manyith time!!!" I scream. I wipe my mouth and get to flying my ship. I fly to a cliff and land my ship in the crack in the wall.

                I get out of my ship and walk over to the edge of the cave where I could see the sun setting. I lean against the wall and watch the sun set. As I watch the sun set, I think about the scar that that wrecker gave me. "Did he mean it out of pain or.... is there a bigger story?" I say, avoiding the emotional pain. I open my spark chamber, seeing the dents and cracks. I need to stay away from everything because the more I feel emotion, the more my spark will break. I seriously need to get this fixed.

                   I sit down against the cliff  and start spinning my rotors, carelessly. I kind of hated being alone now. Ever since Wheeljack, I didn't want to be alone anymore. I needed someone..... I felt scared now.... I had never felt such emotion before. I look up at the darkening sky and see a shooting star. I close my optics and make a wish. Now I know that shooting stars are just rocks in space but.... I'm still gonna try. And I'm not gonna tell you what it is because it won't come true....