==< 10 >==

Time Skip

                            It had been days since I landed here. I set up a makeshift base and everything. I looked at my scanner seeing if Dark energon pulses came up. A few were now on my map. I transformed and flew after the first set that was the farthest. They were 3 deposits in a line to my spot so Im going for the farthest and Ill get the other 2 on my way back.

                      The first deposit was a small one, only a few crystals but enough to make 3, 36x36 in panels. I shoved them into the storage container that I carried in my alt, and flew off with it. 

                 The second was a glitch so I continued to the third which happened to be in a forest. Check that. A cave. I slid down into the tunnel and followed my scanner. It lead me to a big part of the cave where I saw a familiar creature. An insecticon. The insecticon was digging at a spot. "Need help?" I ask. I wasn't one of helping others but when its a badass creature like this, I'll help. Plus, like the 2 wreckers said, it's better to get someone on your side than to worry about them inflicting pain on you. He looked over to me for a few seconds, looked down, back up and then nodded. 

                      I walked over to the spot and tapped on the rock. "Seems too dense for digging currently." I say and step back. I eject my rotors and they strike the rock, loosening it. They reattached and I pulled the massive rock down as a step. I kick a part of the rock a few times to break it up. I jumped down and held my hand forward telling the Insecticon its all his. He digs and soon enough, he brings the crystal out. 

                 The insecticon turns towards me and breaks off a few shards, giving them to me. "Oh. Thanks." I say, taking the few and setting them in my subspace. I go to speak again but a really anoyying voice stops me. "You there, scavenger. Deliever that energon to me." I look over to see a seeker. "He thinks he's menacing?" I grunt. The insecticon laughs in croaks and turns away from the seeker. 

                "You dare turn your back on a superior life form!?" The seeker growls. "I am commander Starscream!!!" He hits the insecticon's backplate and the insecticon stops moving. "Well, now you fucked up." I say, turning to Starscream. "What do you mean?" He growls. The insecticon then attacks him. I just whistle as if saying 'not my fucking problem' and watch as the seeker now cowards from the insecticon.

                             The insecticon stops and looks over somewhere. I look over to where he was looking to see a spider bot. "Soooooo there's 2 bugs?" I say. The insecticon starts laughing again but quickly turns to me shaking his head. "Do not call queen that." He says, holding back his laughter, "You can understand him?" The spider bot asks. I nod "Yeah, I have a thing for it I guess, your majesty. Not like its useful for shit, though" The spider bot gasps "W-who taught you---- such words?" I shrug "Hell if I know, I picked it up from humans." 

                  She nods and takes the energon from the Insecticon. "He seems to like you, I saw him treat you to part of his find after you helped him dig for it." I roll my optics "I'm not really here for energon but it helps." I look over to a crack to see a purple glow. I hit it with my wing, hard and it breaks the rocks around it, giving me enough space to take the crystal out. "Dark energon. Aka, what I came for." I say and walk out.

                      The spider bot calls out "I didn't get your name, sweetheart." "Soldier and please don't call me that, spider." I growl, and start blushing. "Oh, you already have one? My bad. I'm Airachnid." She says. I growl and stop blushing "I could have guessed." "What faction are you with?" Okay this is definetly an interrigation. 

                          "None, I have a ship, 2 swords, a shoulder cannon, ejecting rotors, blasters, 2 creators that are high level, and a serious attitude. Wanna find out how many ways I can use those things to screw your ass up?" She gasps at my response and shakes her helm in fear. The insecticon just stands there, wide visored. I step forward suddenly, and she yelps in fear. I smirk and turn around, leaving.