(Special) chapter

Thank you guys for the 3k views.

I hope you like the special chapter it's pretty long.

this isn't a part of the story.

{Enjoy}

Izuku, Team RWBY and JNPR were just hanging in Izuku's room because he had enough space for every one to sit, they were playing a game called Le Smash Bruthers the ones that were playing were Nora who was screaming on top of her langs that she was going to brake some legs, yang was screaming at Nora that she was going to win, weiss who was trying to figure out how to use the game console and Jaune who was crying because he was killed every time he just spawned. Izuku who was just watching his friends remembered the time at U.A whit his friends and a sad smile appeared on his face, ruby who was sitting next to him noticed this and asked:" hey izuku is something wrong?" Izuku looked at ruby and smiled he then said:" it's just some memories that resurfed." They then all heared a voice say:" i have an idea." The nine of them all looked around, wanting to know who said that. The voice then said:" you will get one day back on the other world, ow and also izuku you will have a halo above your head." Before the nine teenagers could qeustion it, a bright light began to appear in the middel of the room and began to expand until everybody was coverd.

(Scene change)

Class-3A and B were doing joined training on the grassfield outside of the dorms and the teachers that were looking over them were Aizawa, Vlad King, All might and the Pussycats. Nezu was there to but he was helping inko whit looking after Eri and Kota who were also training only toned down because they are children, the reason that they are training is because they want to be as strong as deku there hero.

It has almost been a year since the death of deku the hero and it still is sometimes in the news, also at U.A it never was the same without the Cinnamonroll running around or in Aizawa's case his problem child.

Aizawa then yelled:" okay, problem children we pause for 10 minutes." They all walked over to Nezu, Inko, Eri and Kota, kota was filling the water bottles with cold water with his quirk, he has trained his quirk that he can change the temperature of the water only from 3C° - 94C°. They all thanked kota and then Eri came running over with fruits that were perfect, she used her quirk to get them as perfect as possible. The teenagers all smiled at the two Kids and thanked them and gave some compliments on there training, the two Kids both smiled back in pride. They all seated them self and kirishima couldn't find a place so he walked over to bakugou and seated himself on his lap, because of this bakugou almost chocked on his Apple when suddenly kirishima seated himself, kirishima looked at bakugou and said:" everything okay, bakubabe." Bakugou then said:" next time when you do that shittyhair say something first." Kirishima was about to say something but was cut of by mina who said:" can you two, do that something else were." Bakugou then says:" your just jealous Racooneyes." Mina then said:" yeah i,m jealous i don't even have a love life i mean Tsuyu has Ochaco, Momo has Todoroki, Iida has Mei, Koda has Mezo and then we have Denki and Jiro." Tsuys then bluntly says:" then why don't you go out with Toru i mean your both lesbian and are always together." Mina in responds blushes lilac and by Toru you can see the blush even if she is invisible. Mina was about to say something but she stopped when a bright light began to shine a about 50 meters away and about 300 meters in the sky, they all looked at it to see it implode and that nine people began to fall from it, they heared one of them scream:" WHAT THE CRAP IS HAPPENING!?" And then they saw him being trown higher and the rest of them landing. Aizawa then said:" you guys stay here, i will go look who they are." They all nodded because they didn't want to anger Aizawa, but they stayed on guard.