chapter.34 (Tipping point)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Blake, Sun and Neptune had arrived in Menagerie. Blake thought she could take a brake from the White fang when she was there.. but that was short lift when they appeared on there doorstep.

- Now -

"Another day, another adventure." Nora says with a smile. Ruby then asks Jaune who is holding the map:" what's on the agenda today?"

"Walking!" Jaune says. Nora then says:" with..."

"More walking." Ren replies. Ruby sighs and they says:" Haven is a lot further then I thought."

"Ruby... how long did you think, this journey was going to take?" Ren asks Ruby.

"I don't know..! I grew up in a small area, I've never been so far away from home!" Ruby replies.

"Right, but how long?" Jaune then asks. Ruby replies:" maybe like... uh... two weeks..?"

"What!?" Jaune responds. Ruby then says:" okay fine! Three or something... look.. whatever.."

"Um.. Jaune.. you said we wouldn't hit a Village for a few days." Pyrrha says when she sees a Village.

"Uh.. yeah... why...?" Jaune says before he looks up. Jaune then says:" strange... it isn't on the map."

"Are those.. buildings damaged.." Nora then says. Jaune then said:" we should search for survivers!" Snapping Izuku out of thought who was thinking about what Qrow had told him.

(Small timeskip)

After the six teens arrived, they started searching for people. Ruby then asks:" anything?"

"Nothing over here." Nora says before she jumps back to her friends. Jaune says:" nothing over here either."

"It's almost seems like the town was abandoned." Ren says when Nora comes running past.

"Well.. it seems more like it's not finnished." Pyrrha then says while she looks at the buildings.

"Hey, I think I found something." Nora yells getting the attention of everyone.

They all walk towards Nora to see she has found a sign with Oniyuri written on it.

"Oniyuri..? Never heard of it." Nora says. Jaune responds with:" me neither."

"I have.. you might think of it as Anima's.. Mountain Glenn. Had it never been completed. Years ago the richest men of Mistral, where unhappy with how  the kingdom was being runned." Ren says.

"Frustrated with the councel, they pulled there resources together to build there own city... with there own laws. They hoped that one day, it could even become it's own kingdom.. many thought it would be the future..." Ren says.

Ren then walks a few feet and then says:" I know my parents did..."

"What happened...?" Ruby asks. Ren replies with:" what always happens.." while he dusts something of to reveal claw marks.

"The grimm.." Jaune then says. Ren then says:" not just anyone..."

Ruby first looks between Nora and Ren, before she says:" one..?"

"Come on... just let's get trough here.. this place gives me the creeps.." Jaune says, before he starts walking.

Pyrrha and Nora are the first to follow after Jaune, then is Ren.