chapter.23 (The Beginning of the End)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

"How did you do that?" Cinder asks, only to get no reply.

Emerald then wants to go for her weapon, but Cinder says:" don't. Unless, of course you want them to hear you."

They then hear the jeweler shout that Emerald stole from:" where did she go!?"

"What do you want?" Emerald then asks. Cinder starts to walk towards Emerald while saying:" i've already told you and i don't like repeating myself."

"I didn't do anything, just leave me alone!" Emerald then says getting agitated by Cinder.

"I know my fair share of liers and thieves. Stealing is an art of patience, coordination and in a pinch, sleight of hand, but you didn't steal that ring in you're pocket. You took it right before the jeweler's eyes and he smiled." Cinder says.

"Who are you?" Emerald then asks Cinder who then starts to smirk.

(Small timeskip)

Mercury was looking down at his death father, he then says:" I'm grateful to you Father. If you didn't train me like you did, then... i wouldn't be capable of what i just did."

Mercury then hears foodsteps so he turns around to see Emerald and Cinder who where looking at him.

"What are you looking at?" Mercury then asks annoyed. Cinder replies with:" i'm looking for Marcus Black."

Mercury spits on his father and says:" you are a few minutes to late." While he points at his dead father.

"That's the assassin?" Emerald then questions Cinder. Mercury replies with:" he was, now he is dead."

"And your his son." Cinder then says. Mercury doesn't say anything in responds. Cinder then says:" we saw your fight from the treeline. He has thaught you well."

"Well he wouldn't be dead if he didn't, now would he." Mercury replies. And smirk starts to form on Cinder's face, she then asks:" what's your name?"

"Mercury." Mercury answers Cinder's question. Cinder replies with:" Mercury? Tell me are you anything like you're father?"

(Small timeskip)

"So, let me get this straight. You could've gone to anyone for help, you could have made a deal with a gang leader, paid off some huntsman that had strayed from there righteous path, but instead you chose to seek an audience with me." Adam says.

"You're the one we need. Your skill, your ability to lead those beneath you. You're an exceptionally valuable man, Adam and we've put a lot of thought into.." Cinder replies only to be cut of by Adam.

"Then you're clearly not thinking straight, if you truly understood me, then you'd know coning here was a mistake. The White fang is not an organization for hire. We're a force of revolution." Adam replies annoyed that he is talking to a human.

"I believe our plan will be beneficial for all parties involved. I have... an associate in Vale. He and i are working on a revolution of our own, but we can't do it without your forces. We need.." Cinder says, but she is cut of again by Adam.