chapter.16 (The tournement starts)

I hope you like this chapter. it's a short chapter.

{Enjoy}

Yang just punched the last opponents out with help of her teammates. So that they won.

"And that's the match and team rwby is victorious" Professor Port then says. Weis then asks:" we did it?"

Yang replies with:" ofcourse we did." Ruby then says:" because we are team Rwby..."

(Scene change)

"We did it!" Ruby shouts while jumping in the air and when she lands she says:" is any one else starving."

"I may have worked up an eppetite." Blake replies while her stomach growls like an wild animal.

"Jeeze if there only was somewhere on campus to get food around here... oh wait." Weis then says. Ruby replies with:" it's okay Weiss, i forgot about the fairgrounds to."

"I was being... Ugh why do even bother with you." Weiss then says. Ruby replies with:" Well if you're hungry why didn't you say so."

Weiss just sighs. Yang then says:" come on, we will get some noodles bacause that's the stand where Izuku is working." Yang then begans to walk.

Weiss phone's goes then off. She looks at it and sees that it's her father. She looks coldly at her father's name, she keeps staring at it without moving an inch.

"Um.. Weiss are you okay?" Ruby then asks with concern in her voice. Weiss snaps out of it and the her eyes light up again, she then says:" um.. yeah... just thinking about something that happend in the past."

"Oh.. okay. So is everything okay, because i saw that you're father called you." Ruby then says. Weis replies with:" um.. yeah everything is okay."

"Let's go then, to devour the food that is waiting for us." Ruby then says. Weiss replies with:" yeah.." they then catch up to Yang and Blake.

But Ruby stops walking when she hears, Emerald say:"Hey it might be hard to eat without this." And she is holding up Ruby's wallet after she pickpocketed Ruby.

Ruby frantically looks in her pockets, only to find nothing. Ruby then says:" no no no..."

"Good to see you to Ruby." Emerald then says while laughing. She then gives Ruby her wallet back.

"Oh.. thanks Emerald. Guess i droped it, ugh.. girl pockets are the worst..." Ruby replies while trying not to sound suspicious.

She then thinks:' how can she and Mercury lie so well.... that Izuku even found out about it, we would be in trouble if we didn't have him in our team... because they would caught off us by suprise.'

"What's up Em." Yang then says while walking up to the two. Emerald replies with:" just left the stadium after watching you're amazing fight. You guys where awesome."

"Oh stop it.." Ruby then replies. Blake then says:" i heard you're team also progressed to the next round to."

"You know, i feel like we never see you're teammates." Weiss says. Emerald then thinks:' there is a reason for that.'

Blake then asks:" so how did you do in the fight?"

Emerald has a small flashback to the fight, after that she says:" realy well." Ruby then says:" that's great. Uh.. why don't we go and have some victory food together?"

"Oh.. gosh, that sounds so nice of you, but my teammates are kinda introverted." They then all look at Mercury who is sniffing on some shoes.

Emerald then thinks:' how can they smile so much it gets on my nervse, except Blake then....'