chapter.5 (The beating of team Cardinal)

I hope you like this new chapter. Also i am not the best in making fighting seens but you probably already noticed in chapter 3, sorry about that.

{Enjoy}

It has been a few weeks now since the initiation, and glynda goodwitch has already announced that in a few months the Vytal Festival will be held, most of the students are excited for the Festival except for Jaune who hasn't made a lot of progres in the last weeks since he has been attending beacon and izuku noticed so he was going to ask if he wanted his help, but before that, we get a story from Nora while they are eating lunch.

Nora says:" so there we where, in the middel of the night." Ren then corrects her and says:" it was day."

Nora then says:" we where surounded by ursas." Ren then corrects her again and says:" they were beowolfs."

Nora then shouts:" DOZENS OF THEM!" Ren sighs and says:" it where two of them."

Nora ignores ren and says:" but in the end they were no match, ren and i took them down and made a boatload of lien selling ursa skin." Ren then sighs and says:" she is having this dream nearly over a month now."

The only one that was listening to the story was yang, blake was reading a book, weiss was doing her things and pyrrha, ruby and izuku where worried for jaune who looked completely out of it.

Pyrrha then says:" jaune are you okay?" Jaune replies with:" yeah, why?" Ruby then replies with:" it's just that you seem not okay."

Jaune then says:" guys come on i'm fine, look." Jaune fake smiles but everybody sees true it. Izuku then says:" stop lying jaune we are your friends, you can tell us if something is wrong."

Pyrrha then says:" jaune, cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school."

Izuku looses his temper a bit and says:" what!?" Jaune then replies to pyrrha after he recomposed himself from izuku,s outburst and says:" he.. who cardin Winchester, no he just likes to mess around. Yeah you know practical jokes."

Ruby then replies:" he is a bully." Jaune then says:" ow please name one time he bullied me." Pyrrha then says:" he launched you of in one of the rocket lockers jaune."

Jaune replies with:" i didn't land far from the school." Izuku who is hearing all this, has tick marks appearing on his head of what he is hearing about Cardin Winchester.

Pyrrha then says:" jaune you know if you ever need help, you just have to aks." Nora then chims in and says:" ooh i know we can break his legs."

Jaune then says:" guys realy it,s fine, besides its not like he is jerk only to me, he is a jerk to every one." Izuku hearing that begans to sprout more tick marks saying that he is mad is a understatement, he is pissed.

Then he hears some one yell ow that hurts, he looks to the sorce and sees that cardin dickchester is hurting a faunus by pulling on her ears.

So he stands up and walks over to them. Ruby and Jaune at the same time then ask:" Izuku, where are you going?" Izuku growls out:" to Cardin dickchester." Ruby snorts and Jaune says:" don,t izuku."

But it was already to late, because Izuku was standing next to cardin and the faunus girl and he then grabs cardin's arm and says while his eyes are shadowed:" let go of her."