chapter.4 (Teams and First day)

I hope you like the new chapter.

{Enjoy the scene will start when they} {say the teams}

Ozpin then says:" Cardin Winchester, Russel Trush, Dove Bronzewing and Sky Lark the four of you retrieved the Black Bishop Pieces from this day forward you will be Team CRDL ( Cardinal ) let by Cardin Winchester."

Ozpin then goes on to the next team and says:" Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Phyrra Nikos and Nora Valkyrie The four of you retrieved the White Rook Pieces, from this day forward you will work as team Juniper led by Jaune Arc."

Jaune then asks unsure:" led by?" Pointing at himself. Ozpin replies then:" congratulations young man." Phyrra then playfully punches Jaune but he still goes down like his grades.

Ozpin then says:" and finnaly our last team Ruby Rose, Weiss schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long the four of you retrieved the White Knight Pieces from this day forward you will work together as team RWBY led by Ruby Rose." Ruby just looks around in total confusion and then she is hugged by her sister who then says:" i'm so proud of you."

Ozpin then says:" and as last Izuku Midoriya you don't have a team but whit your skills and dustructive powers we just can't let you go."* Ozpin then shows the croud how he took down two wyvren grimms* the croud was absolutely silent and there jaws were on the floor.

Ozpin then says:" and that's why you will suport team RWBY or team JNPR on there missions and with that i will say that it looks like it is going to be an intrested year."

Izuku, was asked to stay behind after the cermony was done and team RWBY and team JNPR stayed behind with him.

Ozpin and Glynda next to his side walk then up to the 9 teenagers. Ozpin then says:" Mister Midoriya i still have some qeustions for you, can i ask them?" Izuku responds with:" sure go ahead Professor Ozpin." Ozpin then asks:" so how old are you? because it wasn't writhen on the papers." Izuku sighs and says:" I'm fifteen years old sir."

The two teams both look suprised except for ruby who already knew. Ozpin then said:" and Combat school?"

Izuku nervously tapped his feet and thought:' i can say that i don't have any family because i literally have no family in this world and that's because why i never went to a school in the kingdom in the first place.'

Izuku then let out a shaky breath and said:" you see sir.. i don't realy have a family and because of that i never realy went to a school." Ozpin didn't realy expect this answer and so did the others who were there.

Ozpin then curiously asked:" So how did you achieve such skill with your weapon then?" Izuku responded with:" i kind of trained my self i'm a pretty fast learner."

Ozpin nodded and he still had one qeustion to ask but he was interupted by an excited ruby who then asked:" you achieved that sort of skill all on your own?" You could see the sparkels in her eyes."

Izuku slowly nodded and said:" yeah, training against grimms is pretty effici.." he then slapped a hand over his mouth and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head he then said:" maybe it wasn't the smartest idea that i said that i trained against grimms."

Team rwby, jnpr and glynda all looked gobsmacked by what he said.

Ozpin then cleared his troat and said:" so your actualy saying that your transcript is fake." Izuku sighed and just nodded looking slightly ashamed.