chapter.21 (Never Miss a Beat)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

Team rwby and there friends where watching how Penny was defeating two teammates of Cardin also know as Team Cardinal.. or also know as a bunch of assholes.

"This isn't even a fight." Weiss then says. Ruby replies with yeah:" yeah, even Jaune is now capable of defeating Cardin... even with one of his teammate helping."

"I'm confused.. is that an insult or a compliment?" Jaune then asks who was sitting behind Ruby.

"Well if they won the first round then the team they won from where probably even worse." Nora then says.

"And... she won." Pyrrha then says while she looked at how Penny finished them of.

"And the victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas." Doctor Oobleck then says into the mic.

"Thank you for granting me this win." Penny then says to her unconscious opponents.

Ruby then proceeds to stand up and she then runs of to Penny.

"And she is gone." Yang then says while she looks at Ruby running away. Blake replies with:" probably to congratulate Penny."

(Scene change)

"Penny!" Penny then hears some say it excitedly. She turns around to see that it's Ruby, she then says while she jumps at Ruby to give her a hug:" Ruby!"

The two then stand up and Penny then says:" Ruby this is my teammate."

"Ciel Soleil." Ciel then says to greet Ruby who then replies with:" hi i'm Ruby..." but she is cut of by Ciel who then says:" Ruby Rose, fifteen, comes from Patch, leader of team rwbiy status... questionable."

"So... Penny, you two were incredible out there. And how do you keep control over all those swords.. it's so cool." Ruby then says excitedly.

"Penny, i believe it's best if we move on to our next location." Ciel then say, cutting of Ruby again who thinks:' rude..'

"Could we just have a minute to talk?" Penny then asks Ciel who responds by nodding and taking a few steps back.

"So is she... you're friend or..?" Ruby then asks Penny who replies with:" well in a way... she is like blake, but if blake was orderd to spend time with you."

"Oh... so Weiss." Ruby then says. Penny responds with:" precisely."

"Does she know about you know.. beep boop bap does not compute.." Ruby then says while making robot movements.

"Oh no.. General Ironwood doesn't realy want anybody to know... there was an incident with a magnet, but i was able to play it of."

Ruby and Penny both laugh at that. Penny then says:" Ruby there is something i wanted to talk to you about..."

Penny looks at Ciel and then looks back at Ruby she then says:" i want to stay at beacon."

"Penny they will never let you do that." Ruby says a bit sad. Penny replies with:" i know, but i have a plan."

"It has been precisely a minute ma'am." Ciel then says while she walks towards Ruby and Penny.

"I'll talk to you more later soon, Ruby." Penny then says, she and Ciel then both walk away while Ruby waves Penny of.