S U N D A Y morning December finally proved its arrival. The San Bernardino Mountains, part of LA where the penthouse was situated had received its first snowfall of the season. The white flakes fell gently from sky even in the early hours of morning. Overnight temperatures decreased drastically.

The white cover that fell on the Earth like a bride wearing her dress was a breathtaking sight. The sun hid behind the heavy grey clouds, that were full of precipitation, waiting for the right moment to fall. On the ground, the trees and shrubs were all covered as if baked goods were dusted with powdered sugar.

Angelica woke up on such a cold Sunday in the arms of her husband. Her naked chest pressed onto his. Their body heat providing comfort from the chilly weather. The thick duvet covered them from their midriff. Her husband was a treat for her eyes. His long, curled lashes grazed the apples of his rosy cheeks. His full lips slightly parted to let a breath or two out very so often. His brunette hair with streaks of gold limp and messy on the pillow case.

Angelica ran her hands through his hair ever so softly. It seemed to be a feeling that was barely there. The gentle caress seemed to have lifted the spell off of Alexander for his eyelids raised in a dramatically slow manner. Exaggerating the blue hue of his eyes as soon as Angelica glanced at them.

"Good Morning!" Angelica wished him in a soft whisper, as if trying to protect the serenity that was in between them.
"G'morning," Alexander's husky and sleep filled voice tingled her senses.

Alexander shifted his hands so that one lightly grazed her scalp, providing a gentle massage while the rested on her silky back.
"Ssss," Angelica hissed.
"Is everything okay?" Alexander asked her cheekily.
"Yes it is. Its just the wedding band is extremely cold," Angelica pouted.
Chuckling at her reaction he retreated his hand.
"Sorry babe will not happen again," he smiled and pecked her lips.

"Its seven thirty am. Should you not have flown back to New York by now?" Angelica questioned her newly wedded husband.
"I should have. But then I decided to stay back to help you pack your stuff for the move on Friday". Kissing her forehead he sat up, resting his back with the headboard.
"So kind of you. I think we should get the day started then if we want to pack and send some of my stuff today," Angelica grabbed the robe from the side of the bed. Covering herself with it, she made run for their large bathroom. Leaving a happy man on their bed.

Alexander got up from the bed, slowly rising to let his body get used to the cold. Wearing his silk slippers, he too headed for their bathroom. Inside, the shower was running in full force. With sound of the rainfall shower head echoing through the room. After finishing his business, Alexander dropped his robe and opened the glass door of the shower. Creeping up behind his wife, silently.

"Boo," his soft voice scared the living daylights out of her.
"Ahh! XANDER!!" She began to slap his well sculpted chest.
"Why would you do this Xander? I have told you so many times to not scare me". She made an upset face. Not able to see her sad, Alexander immediately apologised.

"Its fine. Just do not repeat it again," she gave him a small smile.
Grabbing the shower gel from the built in stand, she lathered it onto the loofah, scrubbing at Alexander's body gently. After she had scrubbed him to her hearts content, she grabbed the shampoo and lathered it onto his face, not before leaving a bit on his nose. Alexander washed the soap off of his body and then returned the favour to Angelica.

[MATURE CONTENT ⚠️]

His hands touched and teased her. Leaving her a sensitive mess. The innocent touches turning into something much more.
"X-Xander please st- ahh-" her words were muted as Alexander began to kiss her passionately. He lay her down onto the built-in stool in their bath and hovered over her. Not leaving her mouth for even a single second.
"Hush baby. Let me make you feel good!" His hands lowered and lowered themselves from her face to her derriere. He lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist.