22

S O U N D S of someone's cries echoed through the large basement as Alexander and Angelica stepped to enjoy the indoor pool. The outdoor one, had to be shut. Thanks to the outpouring of snow, every other day.

Angelica and Alexander swam a few laps, when the cries were first heard. Having just woken up, Angelica had yet to see the news and hear about the situation that had the world in a frenzy. Namely, being Jacob's kidnapping and the video that was leaked.

People had been making nothing but absolutely cruel remarks on the situation. With comments such as 'asked for it' being the most common ones. Alexander already had his men working on taking the video down, before Angelica saw it.

He knew the video, being on the internet for the audiences to see would do nothing but absolutely shatter her. He could not wait to see the look of surprise on her face for what he had prepared for her.

"Angel come on. Get dressed I want to show you something!" He waved her on, to follow him.
Without as much as a second though, Angelica nodded. Following behind him silently and getting dressed.

Pairing a cream coloured silk dress, that reached the middle of her thighs, with nude heels. Her face still pretty much free of makeup as she let Alexander lead her somewhere.

"Xandre why are we in our basement?" She inquried, puzzled about the situation.
"Are you not curious about the sounds?" He tilted his head.
Looking at her like an overly enthusiastic child. His smile revealing that he had something big in store.
"I am!" She replied.

Nodding his head, Alexander lead her down from the stairs, straight ahead. A few minutes later, they had finally reached the source of all the noise. A man was tied to a chair. With all kinds of torture devices hanging on the wall.

"Honey meet Jacob. The bastard is at your disposal!" He sneered.
The lights were turned on. And Jacob's face was slapped by one of the men. His face seemed to be quite bruised already. As if, throughout the one night that he had been here, he had been subjected to nothing but torture.

"Why hello dear brother-in-law!" Angelica smirked.
Dragging one of the plush chairs that she had seen to place them right infront of him.
"Wha- what do you want?" The once strong man, withered like a dying flower.
Seeing his face turn pale at the sight of her, gave Angelica an adrenaline rush. Making her feel powerful in a never before seen manner.

She crossed her legs on top of each other. Relaxing her back against the seat.
"This is going to be fun!" She let out an excited squeal.
When she had looked at the devices before, she had not put a lot of thought into it. But now that her brain started to work, she understood what was to be done. Angelica was delighted on the chance to torture the life out of this man. It would give her nothing but pleasure.

"Now. Now. You have been a very busy man. Touching people without consent. Tch. Tch. Tch!" Angelica bent near his ear.
Letting the words out in a slow and sensual manner. Alexander smirked seeing her in her element.
"Now, how do we start this?" She walked over to the wall full of contraptions.

"Please. Please let me go!" Jacob begged.
Struggling with the chair. Trying to remove the ropes that were binding him in place.
"What a pity. Is that not what I said?" She turned around, stabbing him in the thigh.
The high pitched shriek that he let out, satisfying her more than anything. She turned the dagger, digging deeper into the wound.
"AAH". His cries only increasing.

"Your tears bring me happiness!" She dragged the dagger across his cheek. Marvelling at the long gash she had made on his already hideous face. He was so scared, that a few minutes into the torture, he ended up peeing his pants. Begging for mercy. But mercy was not to he given to him. Not today. Not tomorrow.

"Any last words for your family?" Angelica sipped on the glass of bourbon Alexander had poured her.
Looking as calm as ever. As if she was not torturing a man in her basement.
"FUCK YOU!" He shouted.
Jacob felt frustrated. He could not understand how he had ended up in this situation. Had his father-in-law not disowned Angelica, he would have turned her into his lap dog. Seeing her so powerful, aroused him. But his ego was greater.

"Wrong choice of words!" Angelica grabbed the largest sword on display.
The blue bejeweled hilt and stainless steel metal it had been welded with. She ran a finger across the blade. Seeing her reflection in it. Angelica was at first startled. To see herself so calm. But then she realised, that such scum did not deserve to live.

Alexander, having seen the growing tent in Jacob's pants felt disgusted. This man would never learn. Grabbing one of the pistols, he shot him in the crotch.
"Perhaps now you will use your brian!" He uttered.
The cries of pain of Jacob, reaching an all time high.
"Let me put you out of your misery!" Angelica turned around.
Stabbing him in the chest. With such force that she could feel his rib cage snapping. The loud gasps of breath that he let out, soon fell silent. As blood flew out from his chest.

"Send him to his family!" Angelica waved off the group of men.
Heading upstairs with Alexander to shower and change.

The shower worked at full speed. Calming her highly knotted back down. The hot water running down her body. Providing a sense of comfort. Alexander joined her. Rubbing her shoulders. Kissing her neck to calm her down. He could understand how she felt. Having partaken in her first kill. It was okay to feel guilty. But it had all been for a greater good.

J A C O B' S P L A C E
_________________________

Melissa had stayed the night. Giving her sister a shoulder to cry on as the police looked for her husband. She had been the one to encourage her niece to post the video online. The more they shattered her spirit, the easier it would be for them to have Angelica begging for them again.

This morning, when she sat down on the breakfast table, both her and her niece were left startled. The video had been removed from the Internet over night.

"Aunt Mel. What if whoever did this, find us?" Ruth wondered, feeling anxious.
"Do not worry. No one will know!" Melissa waved her off.
Rosamund remained oblivious to their chatter. Focusing on eating and thinking about where her husband had gone.

"Miss, there are a few people here. With sir!" A maid informed.
Hearing the word sir, Rosamund stood up. Turning to her sister and daughter.
"Mel. Ruth. Come on. Jacob is home!" She ran out of the dining room.
For the first time acting unladylike in front of the help.

Sceptical, Melissa and Ruth did not think much of the situation. Following behind her, with calculated steps.

The sight that met them in the parlour, broke Rosa and Ruth. Seeing the men pull open the zip of the body bag, just to reveal a bloodied Jacob. Rosamund sat on the floor next to him. Crying loudly. Throwing a huge tantrum. Meanwhile, Ruth stood where she was. The sight of her father's dead body, horrid.

"Mrs.Ralph and Ms.Jacob, a letter for you!" Another maid stepped in.
With the mail that had been brought. Wanting to take her mind off of things, Ruth tore her envelope and Melissa did the same to hers.

In Ruth's envelope were hundreds of her pictures. Standing nude. And with men, quite older than her, in inappropriate poses. A letter fell. She bent to pick it up. It read "You started it. I will end this!" Ruth became paranoid all of a sudden. Immediately, all eyes were staring at her. As if they had seen her secrets. The thought making her grow mad.

Simultaneously, Melissa faced similar sentiments. With her envelope holding pictures of her having affairs with men in her boutique. Men who were not her husband.
"Your time has come. Xoxo!" The letter attached read. Making Melissa gulp. Praying for peace. And her secrets to not come out.

I LOVE THIS