Chapter 38

A serious look formed onto Jungkook's face as soon as he got out of his car. Immediately Yoongi got out after him and the two excanged a knowing look. The both of them had an appointment with Jinyoung today and thus they had driven to Park industries' main building.

The two of them were currently standing in front of a huge skyscraper on the outer skirts of Seoul. Even though the building was a bit smaller than the main building of Jeon Coorporations it was still an impressive building to see.

Anyone who knew who this skyscraper belonged to knew that some sketchy things were going on behind the spotless windows and expensive looking outerior. Jinyoung was definitely no saint and neither were the people that worked for him. The man was powerfull in the underworld and while he wasn't on Jungkook's level of power he knew damn well how to handle his bussiness. Or at least how to tell the men below him how to run it.

"Come on, let's get inside." Jungkook spoke as soon as his own guards got out of the car too. The ravenette wasn't dumb, he knew damn well not to enter another mafia boss' building without having some protection. The boy had brought four buff looking men with him and while he knew damn well that wouldn't be enough if Jinyoung really wanted to hurt him he also knew that the man wouldn't be stupid enough to do so.

Jinyoung was impulsive, however he was also very smart. If he wanted to become more powerfull than Jungkook himself he wouldn't be the one who would bring the biggest criminal of Seoul down, he would have someone else do it. Someone like the older brother of the mafia boss.

What the other mafia boss didn't know however was that Jungkook knew damn well what it was that Jinyoung was trying to do and thus the ravenette had come here with one goal and one goal only. Convice Jinyoung he would rather have him as an ally instead of as an enemy. Jungkook would make sure Jinyoung knew he wouldn't stand a chance against him if he decided to choose Sehun over Jungkook as his ally.

Soon all men were standing in front of two big glass doors which would lead them inside Jinyoung's building and a sly smirk made it's way onto Jungkook's face. It was showtime and Jungkook would make sure it would all work out just like he had planned.

Immediately once the six men walked inside a few of Jinyoung's men ran up to them. "Halt!" One of them screamed. An annoyed look became visible on Jungkook's face and he looked at the man as if he was some kind of pest.

Once the guard noticed he had just told the most powerfull man of the underworld to halt his whole face became pale and he briefly bowed in order to show his respect. "I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. I'll let one of the men bring you to Mr. Park." The guard apoligised before quickly turning around and getting out of there as fast as he could. Everyone in this industry knew not to mess with Jeon Jungkook or he'd make sure you would regret it.

A scoff left Jungkook's mouth as soon as the man was out of sight. However he quickly turned his attention on Yoongi again. "You made sure everything is perfectly planned right?" The ravenette asked his grey haired friend who softly nodded in return. "There is no way any of this can go wrong. Jinyoung would be a fool if he won't take this deal." Yoongi answered one of his best friends before a sly smirk began to form onto his face.

The past couple of days the older boy had invested a lot of time in trying to get a deal ready with one of the biggest drug laboratories of all of Africa. The drugs were supposed to arrive in Korea next week and he and Jungkook were gonna offer Jinyoung half of the profit if the man managed to arrange his men to bring the drugs to one of Jeon Coorporations buildings. From there on Jungkook and Yoongi would be able to hand them to their dealers in order to sell them.

Of course Jeon Coorporation could easily bring those drugs to their buildings themselves. However they needed to make sure Jinyoung would trust them completely and thus they needed the man to work with them together on an easy job like this. Jinyoung woud love the amount of money coming his way and he would definitely want to work with them together in the future. The black haired male would be told they needed his men to do it in order to confuse the police but the reality was far from that.