Chapter 33

A loud ding sounded through Jin's apartment indicating someone had arrived at their floor. Taehyung looked up surprised from the couch he and the black haired boy were sitting. Jin hadn't said anything about expecting someone else to join the two of them.

Currently the brown haired boy was chilling at the older boy's apartment because Jin had invited him over. According to the black haired boy himself he was bored to death since Namjoon had to work all day and he didn't have anything to do. Of course Taehyung accepted to hang out and thus here they were.

A smile made it's way onto Jin's face before the older boy jumped up from the couch and ran towards the elevator. "That must be our new clothes!" The boy happily exclaimed, enthousiasm lacing his voice.

A confused look made it's way into the brown haired boy's face and he raised his eyebrows. What clothes? Had Jin ordered clothes online or something?

However soon a few guards with racks full of clothes came walking into the apartment while following the instructions jin was giving them. A extremely happy smile was visible on the boy's face and small excited squeels of excitement left his mouth once in a while. "These clothes are sooooo perfect!" The black haired boy said while a twinkle was visible in his eyes.

"Come help me Tae!" Jin then spoke while walking towards one of the of the racks and looking at all the expensive clothes. Immediately Taehyung stood up from his spot on the couch and walked over towards where his older friend was standing. The young lawyer's eyes got big the moment he realised all the expensive clothes that were hanging on the racks. Every single piece of clothing was neathly ironed and small labels with names were visible on the hangers.

"Jin did you buy this much clothes?" The young lawyer spoke, disbelief clearly visible in his eyes. Immediately a loud laugh left the older boy's mouth and he began to shake his head. "No these are for all the high ranked members of this mafia."

Taehyung softly nodded, knowing immediately who it were that Jin meant. He meant Jungkook's friends. However a confused look slowly began to form onto the boy's face too and he turned to look at his older friend. "You guys don't buy clothes yourself?"

Softly Jin began to laugh again before shaking his head. "We are way too busy for that." The dark haired boy explained towards the newest member of the group. "But don't worry, I know all about your and Kook's little shopping date." The older boy then added while sending a wink Taehyung's way.

Immediately a dark red blush began to decorate the younger boy's cheeks and he looked at Jin with a shocked look. "It wasn't a date." Taehyung denied the older boy's previous statement. Jin softly chuckled before focussing on the clothes in front of him. "Sure it wasn't." The older boy then spoke, sarcasm lacing his voice.

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he quickly focussed on the clothes in front of him. The brown haired boy hadn't looked at their shopping trip in that way before. It hadn't been a date right? The two of them just went shopping together.

Soon Taehyung found some clothes which were labeled with Jungkook's name and he looked at them carefully. Expensive suits and even some casual clothes were labeled with the ravenette's name and immediately the eyes of the brown haired boy grew big.

"Do you like Jungkook's clothes?" Jin spoke once he realised that Taehyung was staring at Jungkook's new clothes. "I picked them out for him." The dark haired boy then spoke before smiling at Taehyung. Immediately the young lawyer nodded before smiling at Jin as well. "I think they'll suit him very well."

"There's only one way to find out." The older boy then spoke while a smirk began to form on his face. "Be a good boy and bring them to Jungkook for me. Also make sure he tries them on and they fit him wel." The dark haired boy spoke while the smirk on his face increased. "I'm way too busy to do that now and it would really help me."