Chapter 9

Taehyung slowly closed his eyes as yet another chilly breeze hit him in the face. He was currently standing in front of the Park hotel. The brown haired boy had quickly realized yesterday that his options of meeting this mystery person today were limited if he wanted to win Jungkook's case. The brown haired boy sighed softly as he slowly felt some drops of rain fall on his face. Great, not only was this person he was supposed to meet 30 minutes late, he would become soaking wet too. Taehyung tightened his grip on the handle of his bag, he didn't like rain at all.

Quickly more drops started to fall from the sky and the young lawyer decided to look around him. If he didn't want to get wet he had to find shelter quickly. Soon however he felt a light vibrating feeling in the pocket of his jacket. Taehyung quickly put his bag down and got his phone out of his pocket and unlocked the device. He quickly pressed on the text he had just received from an unknown number.

'Room 414'

Taehyung looked at his phone with a uncertain look. He was supposed to meet this mystery guy inside a hotel room? He didn't know why but something just didn't feel right about this to the brown haired boy. Inside that room there would be no one he could turn to if the young lawyer needed help, what if this person was a killer waiting for someone stupid enough to fall for his trick?. A sudden feeling of uneasiness started to from in Taehyung's chest and he didn't like it one bit.

Slowly Taehyung closed his eyes and swallowed deeply. If he wanted to at least have a shot at winning Jungkook's case he needed all the help he could get, even if it was from some creepy stranger. The brown haired boy quickly locked his phone again an put the device back in his pocket. After that the young lawyer reached down and tightened his grip on the handle of his bag once again.

Slowly the young lawyer took a deep breath and gathered all the courage he could find within himself before making his way towards the entrance of the hotel. The Park Hotel was a huge hotel situated in the middle of Seoul. It was known for being very luxurious and elegant, and on top of that very expensive. Everyone who could afford to book a hotel room here was practically rich and it didn't make the young lawyer feel at ease at all. He clearly didn't belong there and was afraid the big guard next to the enormous glass door would kick him out as soon as he tried to get in.

To the young lawyer's surprise however, the guard gave him a small smile and even opened the door for him. Taehyung quickly gave the big muscly man a smile back and went inside the hotel. The inside of the hotel was even prettier than Taehyung would have imagined. Peach colored floors, white walls a huge reception where the first things the brown haired boy noticed once he looked around. In the middle of the room stood a huge vase with golden flowers, who were shining very brightly, and the whole room was decorated with expensive looking furniture. A huge diamond chandelier was hanging from the ceiling, and Taehyung's eyes quickly became as big as saucers.

Soon the young lawyer spotted the elevator on the right side of the room and quickly started to walk towards it. While walking towards the elevator Taehyung sighed deeply, he could only hope the person he was supposed to meet wasn't some weirdo who was wasting his time. As the brown haired boy quickly maneuvered his way through all the rich people, all while holding onto his bag tightly, he couldn't help but feel uneasy. What was a man like him doing in a place like this?

Once he arrived in front of the elevator he quickly pressed the button with the arrow pointing upwards. and waited a bit before the elevator arrived at his floor. The doors of the elevator were completely white and decorated with golden flowers, and it gave the doors a elegant look. Taehyung smiled a bit to himself, he had always loved flowers, and even though the ones on the wall were fake they somehow gave the boy a bit of a happy feeling.