Chapter 47

A sad look could be spotted on Taehyung's face as he dropped himself on the couch in the living room. After months of not being able to see his best friend he had finally gotten a glimpse of her beautiful face again. Unfortunately for Taehyung however he hadn't been able to hug the girl or even talk to her for a little while. After months he had still gotten nothing expect a glimpse of her tear struck face and that fact broke Taehyung even more. She had tried everything in her power to see him and hug him and all the brown haired boy had been able to do was walk away without looking in her direction again.

Taehyung lately had begun to miss his friends and family more and more and the fact that once again he had missed a chance to give at least one of those people a hug hurt him, a lot. It also angered him a bit, because even though he knew damn well that he couldn't drag them down the same road he had taken all he wished for was to see them again and talk to them again. The brunette missed them to the point where he got angry at everyone around him, including himself.

An apologetic smile made it's way onto Jimin's face as he dropped Taehyung's bags next to the couch. Of course the blonde boy knew damn well who that girl in the mall had been. She had been with Taehyung the first time he had actually ever met the brunette in person. Lisa was someone who meant a lot to the young lawyer and anyone who failed to see that would be blind.

"I'm sorry Tae but I only did what any good friend would have done." Jimin softly spoke towards his friend. Taehyung however didn't react at all and ignored the blonde boy completely. He didn't want to hear any of it right now. Sure this had been the only right option but that didn't make his broken heart heal. How would Jimin have felt if he wouldn't be able to see his best friend in months and then see a glimpse of him only for them to be ripped away immediately again.

"I'll let Jungkook know we're home again." Jimin softly spoke towards Taehyung before turning around and walking further into the apartment. As soon as the blonde was completely out of sight a deep sigh left the brown haired boy's mouth and he briefly closed his eyes. He hated the fact that Jimin made him stop going to his best friend. Of course he knew that the blonde boy had been absolutely right and he would have been a complete fool if he had refused to listen to Jimin but that didn't mean that he liked it. He had wanted to hug Lisa, tell her about everything that had happened the past couple of months and ask her how she was doing. Things that sounded so normal yet were impossible for the two best friends to ever achieve.

"Hi baby." A deep voice suddenly sounded in Taehyung's ear. Immediately goosebumps began to form all over the brown haired boy's body and his heart skipped a beat. Nevertheless the boy kept the sad look on his face and the thought of his crying best friend wouldn't leave his mind. "Jimin told me you were sad before he left. What happened?"

"I saw my best friend today but Jimin didn't let me he speak to her or even give her a hug." Taehyung then spoke in a bitter tone. Of course the blonde boy couldn't help this situation at all and it was in no way his fault but right now the young lawyer just needed someone to be the culprit. Jimin had been with him and thus the blonde boy would be his victim. He needed someone to blame it all on as long as he was sad and mad at the same time.

"Yeah he told me about what happened." Jungkook then answered his lover with a serious look on his face. "Jimin was right you know. You can't drag her into this world." The ravenette then spoke before walking around the couch and sitting down next to Taehyung.

Slowly the sad look on Taehyung's face began to turn into an angry one and the brunette began to raise an eyebrow. Did Jungkook think he was stupid? Of course he knew damn well that Lisa didn't belong in this world. Hell, he didn't even belong in this world himself and yet here he was. None of this was ever meant to happen and yet he was into this shit shoulder deep.

"You think I don't know that I can't see her as long as I'm trapped here?" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed in an angry tone. The brown haired boy stood up from the couch before he angrily began to walk back and forth in front of the couch. "I'm not stupid you know, I have functioning brains in my head!"

"I didn't fucking speak to her because I care about her, because you will come for her if I did!" He then spat towards Jungkook, anger clearly still lacing his voice. The boy felt completely hot from all the anger that was radiating from him. He hated his life here if that meant that he couldn't see Lisa. He hated Jimin for making him stop going to her and he hated Jungkook for taking him here in the first place. Why did everything have to be so damn complicated all the time?

As Taehyung was getting angrier and angrier Jungkook slowly became more and more annoyed by the tone in which Taehyung was screaming at him. He didn't tolerate anyone using a tone like that towards him and the brown haired boy in front of him was no exception to that fact. The young lawyer needed to know who was the boss around here and if he had forgotten then the mafia boss would gladly help him remember. Nobody talked to Jeon Jungkook like that.

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue before he stood up and looked at Taehyung with an angry look on his face. The younger's whole aura had turned dark and power was practically radiating off of his body. "I don't like you talking to me like that baby." The ravenette spoke in a low tone towards the much smaller boy in front of him.

As soon as Taehyung noticed the change in Jungkook's aura he gulped visibly but then looked at the boy with a challenging look. He was still angry and Jungkook trying to get him to submit again was not something the brown haired boy was going to do. He was angry and he needed to let his anger out or else he would feel sad all day. "I don't fucking care." The young lawyer answered the younger boy in a challenging tone while a serious look was on his face.

Immediately the look on Jungkook's face darkened even more and he slowly began to walk towards Taehyung before harshly pushing him against the wall. "Behave baby, or I'll make you." He whispered inside the smaller boy's ear and immediately the brown haired boy's heart skipped a beat. Even though he knew Jungkook was death serious he couldn't help but get excited by the way the other was acting. This whole demeanor was something Taehyung liked, a lot.

A challenging look crossed Taehyung's features once again and he leaned in slightly before licking the other boy's lips in a seductive manner. Then he locked eyes with the raven haired boy in front of him while a smirk began to form onto the young lawyer's face.

"Make me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Soo I made an instagram account for my Wattpad account. My username is @perfect_memoryWP and I will be posting behind the scenes,  updates and sneak peaks of my upcoming books there. Follow me if you're intrested!❤️

Question of the chapter:

what is your favorite BTS solo?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!