Chapter 12

Nervous, that was the only way Taehyung could describe the feeling inside his chest, and the. Brown haired boy tightly grasped the handle of the brown bag he was holding. Today was finally the day of Jungkook's trial. The young lawyer had spent weeks trying to come up with a strategy for his client's case and was pleased with the one he had come up with. If everything went exactly liked planned, Jungkook would be walking out of the doors of the courthouse as a free man today. A smile made. It's way onto the brown haired boy's face, if everything went according to plan he would be without a doubt considered as one of the best lawyers in the country.

The smile on the boy's face quickly faded away however and the nervous feeling inside Taehyung's chest became even worse once he realized he would be sitting next to the most feared inmate of the country in less than an hour. The ravenette had attacked him once before, and the brown haired boy wasn't excited about a situation like that happening again. Jungkook had proven himself to be dangerous and unpredictable, and the young lawyer had clearly underestimated his client their second meeting. Slowly Taehyung shook his head a little, that definitely was a mistake he wouldn't repeat.

As soon as Taehyung came near the courthouse he could already see a lot of interviewers with microphone's and camera's waiting for everyone who was involved in the case. The case had quickly become national news once it was everyone knew Jungkook had been captured, Jungkook's capturing had been hot topic ever since. Everyone was dying to know if Korea's most feared mafia leader would be put on death row.

In the weeks before the trial Taehyung had given multiple interviews about the case, and the brown haired boy had even gotten a compliment from the one and only Jackson Wang about how well he had handled them. By now, it was known around the whole country who Kim Taehyung was, and the big question surrounding his name was of course if he would manage to plead Jungkook somehow innocent, even though all the evidence against the ravenette was overwhelming.

A smile made it's way onto the brown haired boy's face, a sudden rush of confidence filling inside his chest. BamBam and the young lawyer had gone over the whole case multiple times, and by now the pretty brown haired boy's alibi was as solid as a rock. No way the opposite party would see this coming. BamBam was Taehyung's Joker, and he would make sure to use him when the opposite party wouldn't expect it.

Quickly Taehyung made his way towards the big beige building and as soon as the reporters saw him multiple questions were immediately fired his way. "Mister Kim, what is your strategy for Mr Jeon's case?" a woman with short blonde hair asked and a fake smile immediately made it's way onto the brown haired boy's face. Like hell he would give his strategy away, that would be the same as signing Jungkook's death sentence right here, right now. "I'll use the plan me and my client have been through together" the young lawyer lied, and after answering a few other questions about the case he quickly made his way towards the entrance of the big building in front of him. Multiple questions were still fired at him, but the brown haired boy decided to just ignore them. He didn't have a lot of time. A nervous feeling suddenly filled the brown haired boy's chest. Jungkook and him hadn't gone over Taehyung's strategy together, and knowing how unpredictable the mafia boss was the young lawyer could only pray Jungkook would just stay quiet and not say anything which could be used against him.

Once the young lawyer got inside of the courthouse he smiled at the familiar feeling the building gave him. Taehyung had been inside this exact courthouse a lot of times before, even though he had never been here for a case as big as this one. Ever since the brown haired boy had started working at Wang inc. the courthouse had almost became his second home.

The brown haired boy quickly made his way towards the courtroom. He already was a little late, and by now the courtroom would probably already be filled with people. Even though Taehyung still had 30 minutes left before the trial would start, the brown haired boy liked to be very early. That way he got the change to go through his strategy one last time. One last time to make sure everything would go as the young lawyer had planned. One last time to make sure he would win this case.