Chapter 30

Carefully Taehyung opened the door of Jungkook's expensive car before getting out of it. After their little shopping session the two of them had decided to go back to the Jeon tower in order to get rid of all the bags and just spend the evening there.

"Get those bags to Taehyung's room." The ravenette ordered as soon as he got out of the car. A few of the mafia boss' bodyguards immediately walked over towards the young criminal's car before getting the multiple bags out of the trunk. Taehyung looked at the men with big eyes. These men had just been ordered to do something for him and the young lawyer wasn't used to that at all. All his life the boy had done everything himself.

"Come on Tae, let's go to my apartment." Jungkook suddenly spoke softly before loosely wrapping an arm around the boy's back. The ravenette smiled warmly at the young lawyer and a genuine look was visible on his face. "We can drink something there." The younger boy continued before softly guiding the brown haired boy towards the elevator.

Immediately a bright smile became visible on the brown haired boy's face and he nodded. Today he had stepped out of his comfortzone by shopping in a Gucci store and even though the young lawyer would have never done it by himself he had enjoyed his day. Finally not a day filled with cleaning and hating his life.

Soon both boys reached the elevator and Jungkook quickly pressed the button for going up. "I hope you had a fun day." The ravenette spoke in a friendly tone while smiling at Taehyung. The brown haired boy nodded and smiled back at the mafia boss. "I had a lot of fun, thank you for taking me to the mall." The brown haired boy replied, a genuine tone lacing his voice. The fact that he had finally spend some time outside the Jeon Tower agains was so precious to the young lawyer. Ever since he had been kidnapped he had only left the big skyscraper once so he honestly loved every minute he got to spend outside of it.

"Don't thank me Tae, It's the least I could do." The mafia boss then replied while looking down. The boy's whole demeanor changed and he looked somewhat sad, as if he regretted something. A questioning look became visible on the young lawyer's face and he began to feel compassion for the younger boy. He didn't like seeing people sad.

Soon the big doors of the elevator opened and both boys got inside. Jungkook quickly pressed the button for his floor and before Taehyung knew it the doors of the elvator closed again before he started to feel it move. An awkward silence was filling the room and slowly Taehyung started to feel nervous. The boy felt the need to say something but somehow he had no idea what say to the younger boy.

"Soooooo, nice weather hmm?" Taehyung decided to say before immediately mentally facepalming himself. Was he seriously going to try and talk about the weather with Korea's most wanted criminal? In an elevator with no windows where you couldn't even see or feel the weather? A feeling of embarrasement began to form in the brown haired boy's chest and his cheeks turned a soft red color. Nice one Tae, you've said some weird shit again. Now Jungkook is definitely gonna think you're weird.

However to Taehyung's surprise the younger boy started to softly laugh before looking at the older boy with amusement in his eyes. "You're seriously asking me about the weather Tae?" The mafia boss said before chuckeling again. Softly the ravenette began to shake his head while a big smile was visible on his face. "God you're so damn cute."

Upon hearing that statement the older boy became even redder and quickly looked down in order to avoid eye contact. However Jungkook was having none of it and took a few steps closer to the young lawyer before using two fingers to lift up the boy's chin again. "Don't look down baby, I just gave you a compliment." The mafiaboss softly spoke before sending a wink Taehyung's way.

Immediately the brown haired boy's eyes grew big and he looked at the ravenette as if the boy was a ghost. Had Jungkook seriously just called him cute? A weird tingeling feeling slowly started to form into Taehyung's stomach and he held his breath. What was happening right now?