Chapter 31

A small yawn left Taehyung's mouth as he turned around in his bed. It had been ages since he had slept this good in a bed. Yesterday the brown haired boy had agreed to stay the night in Jungkook's apartment since his own room was clearly unavailable right now.

While his own bed was very hard and small was Jungkook's very soft and big. The ravenette's kingsize bed felt as soft as a feather and Taehyung was sure he was definitely gonna miss this bed as soon as he had to get up.

Slowly the young lawyer began to open his eyes, only to be greeted by a small ray of light illuminating the room. A small smile began to form onto Taehyung's face as soon his eyes fell on the younger boy sleeping peacefully next to him. Soft breaths of air left Jungkook's mouth once in a while and a serene look was visible on his face.

Last night the two boys had agreed to sleep together in Jungkook's bed. Even though the mafia boss had offered to sleep on the couch multiple times Taehyung had insisted that they shared the bed together. After all he would feel very guilty if Jungkook had to sleep on the couch because of him, it was his bed. Besides, the young lawyer was pretty sure the younger wouldn't force any unwanted actions on him. Even though it felt weird to say, he trusted Jungkook. The ex-prisoner had been the one who had saved him from Mr. Choi. Why would he do the same thing that old perverted man did if he clearly didn't agree with it?

Softly Taehyung raised his hand before slowly carressing the younger boy's cheek. The ravenette looked a lot younger than when he was awake and he almost gave off a somewhat cute vibe. A small giggle left the brown haired boy's mouth as soon as he realised what he had just thought. Jeon Jungkook, the most feared criminal of the country, had a cute vibe according to Taehyung.

However a scared feeling immediately took over the young lawyer's body as soon as a loud ringing sound filled the room.  Quickly Taehyung recovered himself before withdrawing his hand from Jungkook's cheek. The ravenette didn't seem bothered at all by the sound of his phone and kept on sleeping peacefully. Softly Taehyung began to shake the boy's body a bit in order for him to wake up. However it was no use, the mafia boss didn't move an inch and clearly wasn't going to wake up anytime soon.

Suddenly doubt started to take over the brown haired boy's body. Jungkook clearly wasn't going to pick up and judging from the durance of the one calling Jungkook it was pretty urgent for him to pick up the phone. "Fuck it." Taehyung softly spoke before leaning over the younger boy's much more muscly body while reaching for the Iphone on the nightstand. Soon the device was within reach and Taehyung quickly answered the call.

"Hello?" The brown haired boy softly spoke, suddenly not so sure of his action anymore. Jungkook had all kinds of ties in the underworld. What if this person was an enemy of the ravenette? Maybe they would come after Taehyung next. 

"Tae?" The person on the other side of the phone said, confusion clearly lacing his voice. A sigh of relief left the brown haired boy's mouth as soon as he recognised the familiar voice of Jimin and a small smile formed onto his face. "Ohh hi Chim, Jungkook is still sleeping but maybe I can pass your message on to him once he is awake?" The young lawyer spoke happily while looking over at the younger boy next to him, who was now slowly beginning to stir in his sleep.

Suddenly another voice began to speak towards Jimin before the blonde boy returned to his and Taehyung's conversation again. "Nevermind, please let Kook call me back whenever he wakes up or whenever the two of you are done with your activities." The blonde boy then spoke, amusement lacing his voice. Immediately Taehyung began to protest while trying to deny the fact that him and Jungkook had done anything other than just sleeping. However soon a beeping tone followed, indicating Jimin had already hung up.

A deep red blush began to form onto the young lawyer's face while he looked at the younger sleeping next to him. He had never even thought about doing things like that with Jungkook and while the ravenette was ofcourse a very attractive young man the two of them wouldn't ever get to that point. Jungkook liked boys like BamBam and girls like the one who he had seen on the picture in his office. Not someone as ordinary as Taehyung.