Chapter 49

A/n
Apparantly a lot you guys didn't get a notification for the last chapter. If you don't want to miss anything then please go back and read that chapter first❤️

-------

Uncomfortable. That was the best word to describe Taehyung's position right now. Yesterday Jungkook might have been a little too rough on him, which resulted in him now awkwardly shifting in his seat while Jin was talking to him about some rude guy he had met on the streets.

Currently the brunette was visiting his purple haired friend in his apartment since Jin had called him this morning to come over because he was bored. Of course the young lawyer thought it was going to be fun and thus he had agreed immediately. Unfortunately when he tried to get out of bed he regretted that decision immediately.

Softly Taehyung blew on his cup of hot choco while listening to Jin rambling on and on about the weird man on the streets who had tried to get his number despite of him saying multiple times that he had a boyfriend. A shot of pain rushed up Taehyung's spine every now and then after he made a move he shouldn't have done and even though the brunette did his absolute best to keep his face as neutral as possible Jin had now already looked at him twice with a weird look on his face. It would only be a matter of time before the purple haired boy would catch up on what had happened yesterday. So much for keeping their nightly activities a secret.

"Are you okay Tae?" Jin asked once he noticed the boy form a pained expression on his face once again. A concerned look began to form on the older boy's face and he softly put a hand on the younger's shoulder. "You know, I can bring you back home if you don't feel well."

Quickly Taehyung shook his head while he created the fakest smile ever on his face. " No I'm completely fine, don't worry." The boy spoke while trying to sound as convincing as he possibly could. If Taehyung would stand up now there would be no way he could hide the fact that he had difficulty with walking and then Jin would definitely know that something was up with him.

"You were telling about the creeper on the streets right?" Taehyung tried to change the subject to Jin's story again but once he moved his leg a bit another jolt of pain rushed through his body. Slowly Jin began to quirk one of his eyebrows before looking at the brown haired boy sitting next to him with a concerned look on his face.

"I was but now I'm more curious as to why you're acting so weird today Tae?" the purple haired boy spoke before looking at the boy next to him from his toes to his head, trying to spot anything weird on him. As the wheels in the older boy's head were turning and turning suddenly a big smirk broke out on the boy's face and his mouth began to make an o shaped from.

"YOU TWO FUCKED!" Jin exclaimed loudly and immediately Taehyung's eyes grew big before he began to shush the older boy. A deep red blush began to form onto the young lawyer's face and a feeling of shame began to fill his insides. He knew Jin would find out eventually but he didn't want the whole building to know exactly what him and Jungkook did when they had some alone time.

"Ohh my god give me the details!" Jin then spoke in an enthousiastic tone while looking at Taehyung with an expectant look on his face. A soft sigh left the young lawyer's mouth and he looked Jin straight in his eyes before giving the boy some details about yesterday. If he wouldn't give the older anything the boy would surely never shut up and then he would truly not be able to keep his mouth shut.

A twinkle could be spotted in Jin's eyes as he was listening to everything Taehyung was telling him and a squeal left his mouth every now and then. As soon as the brunette was done with his story a smirk formed onto Jin's face once again and he softly squeezed one of Taehyung's hands. "Don't worry my friend, I got the perfect solution for when your boyfriend has been too rough on you."

Immediately Taehyung began to blush again before softly shaking his head. "Jungkook isn't my boyfriend Jin." The brunette spoke softly. That was the truth after all, Jungkook hadn't asked him to be his boyfriend and while the two of them did everything together that boyfriends do that didn't mean that the two of them were anything else than roommates.

A soft laugh left Jin's mouth before he smiled towards Taehyung. "Don't worry, he definitely sees you as his boyfriend. Jungkook doesn't like to use labels but he cares a lot about you. I've known him for a long time and I don't think I've ever seen him treat someone the way he treats you." The purple haired boy spoke in a reassuring tone before standing up and pulling Taehyung up too.

A pained expression immediately formed onto the brown haired boy's face again and a jolt of pain shot up his butt again. This definitely wasn't something Taehyung wanted to experience again. Jin immediately began to support the younger boy while a big grin was visible on his face. " Whenever Joon has been too rough on me I always take a nice warm bath. It really helps a lot to ease the pain." The older explained before walking towards the elevator and pressing the button for the doors to open.

Softly Taehyung nodded while trying to not think of the pain he was experiencing right now. Jin would probably be right and if there was any way the brunette could ease the pain he was definitely willing to try it. Anything to get rid of the pain he was feeling right now.

Soon the elevator doors opened and the two boys quickly got in before Jin pressed the button for Jungkook's apartment. It didn't take long for the two boys to reach their destined floor and before the two of them knew it they were walking inside the apartment they had been heading too.

To both boys surprise however Jungkook was home too and the moment he noticed how bad Taehyung was walking the boy immediately got up from the kitchen table and walked over to the boy who had a pained expression on his face.

"Baby what happened?" The ravenette asked, worry lacing his voice and a concerned look visible on his face. Immediately the ravenette put a supportive arm around Taehyung's middle and gave a small kiss against his temple.

Jin didn't waste any minute answering the question Jungkook had asked while a smirk was visible on his face. "Your dick up his ass happened." The purple haired boy spoke in an amused tone before laughing a bit. "I think you've been a bit too rough Kook."

Immediately an annoyed look began to form onto the ravenette's face and he rolled his eyes briefly. "Shut up." He spoke softly before focusing on the purple haired boy in the room. Jin softly unwrapped his arm from Taehyung before looking at his boss with a challenging look on his face. "Just stating the facts Kook."

Then Jin turned towards Taehyung and a smile began to form onto his face again while he nodded towards the bathroom. "Take a nice warm bath, you'll feel better." The boy spoke while sending a wink Taehyung's way. The boy then turned around and before the two could register it they were alone in their apartment again.

"Baby I'm so sorry." Jungkook then softly spoke towards Taehyung, an apologetic tone lacing his voice. The boy immediately swiped the smaller boy of his feet after before carrying him towards the bathroom and turning on the water in order to let the bath fill up completely.

A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face and before he knew it Jungkook had undressed him completely and he was sitting in the warm bath while his lover was watching over him. Slowly Taehyung locked eyes with Jungkook while a thankfull look was visible on his face. "Thank you for being there for me Kookie." The boy softly spoke while he felt the warm water ease the pain he had been experiencing the whole day. A small smile made it's way onto Jungkook's face as well and he looked at Taehyung as if he was everything the boy could ever wish for.

"Anytime baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:

How old are you?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!