Chapter 56

An angry look was visible on Jungkook's face as he quickly stepped out of his car, followed by the other people he had taken with him. With powerfull steps the ravenette walked towards the entrance of Park Industries while he began to poke the inside of his cheek with his tongue. The boy was mad, to say the least and this game Jinyoung had been playing was going to end now.

As soon as the mafia boss reached the glass door that would lead him inside the big building he harshly pushed it open before he made eye contact with Mark. The redhead had been waiting for the youngest Jeon brother ever since Yoongi had given him a call explaining their situation.

Today would be the last day Park Jinyoung would live. The less powerfull mafia boss knew information Jungkook needed to safe Taehyung and thus the older male was going to give it to him. Yoongi had called Mark to let the older male arrange everything inside the building itself so that the whole mission would pass by as smoothly as possible. Taehyung's life was on the stake, mistakes would be payed with a big prize.

"Follow me." Mark spoke as soon as he saw the look on Jungkook's face. The red haired boy proceeded to walk towards the elevator before pressing the button for going up while patiently waiting for the big doors to open themselves. None of the guards seemed to have any issues with the unfamiliar mafia members infiltrating the building without an appointment and softly Hoseok began to laugh. If those men would know that Mark, one of their own, was about to commit the biggest treason possible they would surely stopped the whole group. Too bad for them that the next moment they would see the red haired boy he would be the boss himself.

It didn't take long before the big silver doors opened and quickly all men got in before Mark pressed the button for Jinyoung's office. Of course the black haired man had to be in his office at this time of the day. That was where he usually spend all his days doing nothing and making sure that Jaebum and Mark controlled everyone around him.

"How many men are usually in his office?" Yoongi then asked before twirling his gun around in his fingers. The silver haired boy was skilled when it came to using a gun. He had done it so many times before and this time he was ready too. Taehyung had become part of their big family and you never turn your back on family. Any of the boys here would fight to their deaths to save the brunette from the hands of that traitor of a Sehun.

"Two. Usually right next to the elevator so I suggest that we take them out first. Jinyoung himself will be a piece of cake after we take down his men." Mark answered in a serious tone while taking a deep breath of air. Today all his hard work would finally pay off. Today the red haired boy would finally become the CEO of Park Industries. Finally the boy would be on the place he deserved to be. Not one more day would Jinyoung be able to treat both Mark and Jaebum like absolute shit. The black haired mafia boss' last hour had struck and Mark would make sure that he himself would treat Jaebum like the boy deserved to be treated.

It didn't take long before the familiar ding of the elevator reaching it's destiny sounded through the room and immediately Yoongi and Hoseok readied their guns to shoot down the two men next to the elevators. As soon as the big silver doors slowly began to slide open both boys nodded to each other before stepping out and immediately firing a bullet to the sides.

A loud bang sounded through the whole room followed by two soft thuds and the sight of blood, lots of blood. As soon as the two guards were taken down Jungkook readied his own gun before an angry look took over his whole face again. The ravenette angrily stepped out of the elevator before searching the room for Jinyoung.

A small smirk became visible on the mafia boss' face as soon as he saw the scared man hiding behind his desk and he quickly began to make it's way over to him. "Stop hiding you coward. You have something I want." The younger boy spoke, his voice filled with disgust.