I think you're beautiful

Hello, story request from @shinymegaumbreon. In this one, Gladion finds Ash affected by Stun Spore, so Gladion looks after him. Not sure if this is one of the best writings. It's been a struggle lately. But I have a habit of rereading my stories and adding more to them, so it's all good. Anyway, I hope you like it. Enjoy

Gladion walked through Melemele Meadow with Umbreon, Lycanroc and Silvally, enjoying the green. The flowers hadn't bloomed yet, so it was nice to enjoy the simple green grass without the brightly coloured flowers. As they walked, Gladion felt Silvally nudge him.

"Something wrong, Silvally?" Gladion asked.

Silvally gestured towards a tree with his head.

"You want to rest?"

Silvally nodded.

"Sure," Gladion smiled.

After Silvally walked over and lay next to the tree, Gladion, Umbreon and Lycanroc joined him. As Gladion leaned against him, Silvally placed his head over Gladion's shoulder, gently nuzzling Gladion's cheek while purring. Gladion smiled while Umbreon and Lycanroc rested their heads on his lap. Gladion's eyes closed. It was peaceful.

Suddenly, Umbreon and Lycanroc jumped up and started growling. Gladion opened his eyes and frowned.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

Lycanroc and Umbreon gestured towards some bushes in the distance, which were rustling. Gladion stood up along with Silvally.

"Get ready."

Just as they got into battling stances, out of the bushes came Pikachu and Rowlet. Gladion sighed as he and his Pokémon relaxed.

"Oh," Gladion breathed with a smile. "It's just you two."

"Pika!" Pikachu cried as he ran towards Gladion while Rowlet hooted with joy before landing on Gladion's head.

"Is Ash behind you?" Gladion asked as he looked around, waiting for the energetic, battle-loving trainer to appear.

"Pika!" Pikachu said urgently. "Pika, pika! Pikachu! Pika pi!"

Rowlet hooted as he flew off Gladion's head. Gladion frowned as Rowlet started flying in circles above him.

"Wait, has something happened to Ash?" Gladion asked. Pikachu nodded before jumping to Gladion's shoulder, pointing towards some trees and bushes in the distance.

"Okay, lead the way," Gladion said. Rowlet hooted in confirmation before flying in the direction Pikachu was pointing. Gladion quickly followed, with Umbreon, Silvally and Lycanroc close behind.

Gladion and his Pokémon ran after Rowlet for a few minutes until Rowlet started flying in circles again over a specific area.

"Pika, pika," Pikachu said as he jumped off Gladion's shoulder and ran forward into some bushes. Stepping around the bushes, Gladion saw Ash lying on the ground with Lycanroc and Torracat nudging him in concern while Rotom was floating around in a panic.

"Ash?" Gladion called as he stepped forward. Lycanroc and Torracat looked up, snarling before giving sighs of relief when they saw it was Gladion. Gladion kneeled next to Ash.

"Ash?" he asked, gently shaking Ash's shoulder. "Ash, wake up."

Ash moaned as he opened his eyes, shivering.

"Gladion?" he said in a tired voice. "I can't move."

Gladion frowned as he placed a hand over Ash's face. It was burning and covered in sweat.