You remind me of Litten

Ash slowly walked home after school with Pikachu, thinking quietly about the new assignment Professor Kukui had set that day;

"Pokémon, although they have certain qualities and traits based on their types and how they grow, each has their unique personality," Kukui had said. "But sometimes, you'll notice that wild Pokémon or even Pokémon you have caught, raised or grown up with will have a specific personality trait that reminds you of someone you know or care about. So, your assignment is to think of someone you know and see if any of your Pokémon or Pokémon you have met in your life share the same personality traits with that particular person and write about it."

Now, Ash was walking along the path, thinking about the people and the Pokémon he met during his adventures. There were so many; how could he pick just one?

"Pika?" Pikachu asked from Ash's shoulder.

"I'm fine, Pikachu," Ash smiled. "I'm just wondering who I should pick."

Pikachu nodded, smiling widely at the memories of the friends he and Ash made. Suddenly, he felt something wet hit his nose. After rubbing it, Pikachu looked up to see dark grey clouds.

"Pika?" Pikachu said in alarm before tapping Ash's head. "Pikachu!"

"What's up, Pikachu?" Ash asked, stopping in the middle of the path. Pikachu pointed to the sky. Ash looked up and was immediately greeted by some thick raindrops.

"Oh, no!" Ash cried. "Hang on, Pikachu!"

"Pika!" Pikachu cried, holding on to Ash's shoulder tightly. Ash ran as fast as he could as heavy rain started to fall until he reached a large tree that wasn't too far from Kukui's house. Leaning against the tree, Ash took slow breaths to calm down as he took in the downpour.

"Okay, Pikachu," Ash panted. "Once I've caught my breath, we'll..."

"Achoo!"

Ash jumped at the surprise sneeze and looked at Pikachu, who shook his head.

"Is someone here?" Ash called, looking around.

"Ash?" said a familiar voice.

Ash and Pikachu walked around the tree to see Gladion leaning against the tree with his arms wrapped around his torso, dripping wet.

"Hi Gladion," Ash smiled. "Oh, man. You're soaked."

"Hey," Gladion smiled back. "Yeah. I was training, and the next thing I know, I'm wet. This rain came out of nowhere, didn't it?"

"Yeah," Ash agreed.

"Oh well," Gladion shrugged as he rubbed his arms. "I'll be fine. I'll wait out the rain and then head to the Pokemon Centre."

"I don't think it will stop," Ash pointed out. "Look how dark the clouds are."

"Then I'll head over now before it gets worst," Gladion said, about to leave when Ash grabbed his arm.

"Gladion, you're being silly," he said. "The Pokémon Centre is too far for you to walk in this rain. In fact, you're too far away from any shelter except Professor Kukui's."

"Ash, I'll be fine," Gladion smiled. "I know how to look after myself."

"I know," Ash said. "But I'm not leaving you out here. In fact, you're coming with me to the Professor's house."

"That's not necessary," Gladion said, shivering. "I'll be fine."

"Don't say that," Ash said. "You're wet and shivering. You could get sick out here."

"Ash, I'm..." Gladion started to say when he sneezed again. Ash and Pikachu gave him a sharp look, making Gladion blush and roll his eyes.

"Okay, you win," he sighed. "I'll go with you to the Professor's."