Telling you I love you

So this request came from @emokingisgladion. I hope it's fluffy enough for you lovely. I think I did I good job seeing I haven't seen Pokémon Journeys yet. Thank Arceus for Bulbapedia! I hope you all like it. And I borrowed the picture from Shima-draws on Tumblr (the creator of the shipping name Trustedpartnershipping). Anyway, I hope you all like this. Also, sorry for taking so long with I can make you laugh. I kind of hit a story block but I'm still trying to work on it. Anyway, Happy Pride Month. Stay safe, happy and healthy. Love Sunset xxx hugs

Ash sat calmly in the Cerise Park located inside the Cerise Laboratory brushing Lucario's fur. Today was one of those days where Ash and Goh didn't have to visit a new region for research, or train for a battle to get a higher ranking or even have an adventure. He could just have a break and relax with his Pokémon, and honestly, after dealing with Rose, Oleana and Eternatus, Ash needed this break.

However, while doing an activity like this was peaceful, sitting quietly with his Pokémon was not one of Ash's favourite things to do. It wasn't boredom he felt or anxiety. The reason he hated it was because whenever he would sit quietly like this, he would start to remember a boy. A certain boy with blonde hair, green eyes that sparkled during a battle or soften with affection for his Pokémon or his sister and the kindest smile that always seemed to be given to him.

Ash sighed as he stopped brushing Lucario's tail before laying back on the grass, staring at the sky through the glass. He missed Gladion. So much. He thought back to when he and Goh visited Alola a month back to get Goh an Alolan Exeggutor. He had hoped Lillie and Gladion would have been back from their journey. He had hoped to see Gladion again. However, that hope had dashed when he had learnt that Lillie and Gladion were still travelling in search of Mohn, but he hid his sadness and broken heart by distracting himself with his Alolan foster family, new baby brother, Alolan Pokémon and friends, even if it was for a couple of days.

But when Goh and Ash got back on the plane to return to Cerise Laboratory, Ash waited until Goh had fallen asleep before he allowed himself to cry into Pikachu's fur, whispering to the electric mouse how much he missed Gladion and wanted to see him.

I miss you Gladion, Ash thought as he closed his eyes. I wish that I was brave enough to tell you how much I'm in love with you before you left.

"Lucario?" Lucario asked. Ash opened his eyes to see the concerned faces of his Pokémon.

"What?" Ash asked as he sat up.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked gently while Gengar stretched out his hand to touch Ash's cheek. That's when Ash realised that he had started to cry.

"I'm okay," Ash smiled as he wiped his cheeks. "Don't worry."

"Pika, pi, pi, pika, pika!" Pikachu said as he folded his ears over one eye to resemble bangs before looking sullen. Immediately, Ash's cheeks turned red as Pikachu and Gengar shrieked with laughter while Farfetch'd and Lucario smirked in amusement. Dragonite gave a scolding glare to the snickering Pokémon as she hugged Ash.

"Har har," Ash said sarcastically as he gave Dragonite's hand a gentle pat. "Yes, I was thinking about Gladion again and yes, I miss him. A lot. I'm glad you guys find it amusing."

Immediately, the Pokémon stopped snickering and started to give Ash hugs and pats to say sorry for laughing. Ash smiled.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to snap at you guys. I just..."

Ash sighed as he pulled his knees to his chest and rested his head on them, smiling as he felt gentle brushes from claws, paws and wings along his arms.

"Thanks, guys," Ash said. "I appreciate you."

"Hey, Ash?"

Ash lifted his head to see Goh kneeling in front of him with Sobble on his shoulder.

Ash and Gladion short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें