Peeping isn't perverted

Y/n's POV (hi there it's been awhile since I've used this POV)

Everything is still the same as I woke up every morning.

But everyday is not the same if you're with the ones you're closest to. They made everyday special with laughter by some unique jokes, giggles and stories.

But of course, with everyone present, it'll be a different day.

I was walking around the camp, since everyone's busy and Aiden-nii-san just told us that he'll do the food by himself this time, so I've got nothing to do.

"Y/n! Over here girl!" I heard Eduard's voice, whispering. "Eduard..?" I ran over to where the voice came from. And it was from a bush.

I then realized we're near the pool. I saw Natsumi, Avan and Seto talking by the poolside. Guess it's all swimming thing.

Soon, a head popped out of the bush and it was Eduard.

"Hi Edua-"

"Shhh!! Come!" He then pulled me down towards the bush.

"Listen, you're gonna have to stay quiet, as we gaze at their bods. Just call this one of Eduard's weird lessons, ok?" Eduard puts his index finger on his lip, telling me to be quiet.

And I just nodded.

We then opened up a small hole through the bush and watch the guys talks as they made their way down the pool. Their swimming trunks getting wet, forming their lower extremities.

"Umm, Eds..? Isn't this just-"

"No, this isn't perverted Y/n, dear. It's called admiring their bodies." Eduard cuts me off line.

"Look! There he is!" Eduard silently squealed. I looked over to see the guy that Eduard has been squealing for quite awhile.

The guy was quite tanned skin, white powdery hair, with pink eyes. He had a pink-themed swim shorts. The guy stretched out and kind of flexing his muscles.

"Oh my god, jesus take me already.." I heard Eduard.. moan..?

"Who's that anyway..?"

"Yuuto Mizushima. He's hot isn't he?" Eduard's eyes dilated as he answered my question. Leaving me very confused why.

Wait-

"So you like that guy?" I asked.

"Yes!💅" He confidently said.

"Oohhhh!! Does Angelica knew about this?"

"Hmm.. not yet."

"Let's talk about this, tonight!" I suggested. It's gonna be a long talk again, but it's fun nonetheless.

Eduard's POV (omg gurl)

Haa.. a few pics of that hottie will satisfy me for today. Maybe I'll take another few tommorow.

Me and Y/n left the bush after I took a few pictures. Apparently, I'm on my own, since Y/n needs to visit the boys and I'm cool with that.

That girl needs a lover for godsake.

As I was humming on my way, questioning why I was closing my eyes as I hummed along my path, because I just bumped into someone.

I felt a big body before I fell. Looking up, (because you're putting me down- ok I'm sorry) and it was HIM.

Him! Of all people!

Yuuto!

"Oh- I didn't see you there! I'm sorry. Are you hurt?"