Cookies [2/2]

Angelica's POV

I got the boxes that Scoutmaster Aiden asked me to sell the contents in it. I started walking across the camp. Everyone's quite busy, even Eds and Y/n. The boys are still with her, with Eds beside her thankfully. I wouldn't hesitate to smack any of them if they tried pulling some dirty tricks.

I'm on my way to the exit of this camp, when I saw Red Airhead and his group, fixing a fence.

The Red Airhead was just watching them do the work. Mostly Avan.

But y'now what? I'll—

"Oh- Angelica!" I heard a voice coming from their group. It was Avan, waving at me.

I went up to them, with the boxes on my hands, stacked up.

"You need help with that?" He asked.

"Ah yes. Since you're busy, same with you two-" I started as I looked at the Connor and Jirou. I quickly went up to the redhead and linked my arm with his. "I'll be taking this idiot with me to sell some cookies."

"Wha- I never agreed into this 'Devil-ica'!" He started.

"Knox!" Avan scolded.

"It's fine, Avan! I'll take care of this piece of shit—" I said as I put an effort on the word 'shit', as I slung my arm on his neck downwards making him face down. A loud groan was heard from the airhead as I did.

"Haha! It seems you'll be fine. You two should be on your way now." Avan said. Huh, a mother type?

"Ok! We'll be off!" I dragged the Airhead who still on the same position as my arm had been slung over his nape.

"Ow.. ow.. ow.. can't you be more careful?!" Knox whines.

"What's careful?" I smirked as we made our way towards the exit.

Knox's POV

God. It's hot.

Fucking SUN!

Me and Angelica had roamed around the place. Calling some people's attentions, and go ring some doorbells on a few houses down the road.

So far, we sold a box of cookies, one more box left and sold out. We can still go for another round of selling next time if these weren't all sold today.

It's lunch time and I'm hungry.

"Ughh..." I groaned as I slouched.

"Hungry?" Angelica noticed.

"Yeah."

"Alright, we can buy food. I brought my money. How about you?" She said stopping over to a nearby bench, and me putting the box of cookies down for a bit.

"Of course I haven't brought my wallet! You just dragged me out of the damn camp!"

"Oh yeah right. I'll just treat you once. Does hotdogs sounds good enough?" She asked looking at her wallet.

"Yeah, I guess. Anything to fill my fucking stomach right now."

"Language, Airhead."

Angelica told me to stay put since I look tired of carrying the box, which I really am. And so, I did stay put.

Putting both of my arms on the top of the bench and laid my head down on it too. Giving an exhausted sigh, I looked up.

Goddamn it.

"I really hate you, so much. Sun." I said, quite out loud.

"A strong dislike for the sun? That's common when it's very hot." I heard Angelica chuckle, as she sat down beside me.