Planned Play

Y/n's POV

[School, Recess]

No no no no..

"Hiro! It didn't work!"

"Yeah.. I saw Zack on the corridor earlier, really sad." Hiro rubbed the back of his head, while playing a bit on his food.

((Incase if you guys forgot, remember Zack and Lark? On the previous book, Lark didn't came on the rooftop where Zack is to confront and confess, and Lark being afraid and anxious, he didn't came, and that leaves Zack behind until the closing time of the school. You're Welcome.))

"Is there still we can do?" Keitaro asked.

Hm.

"Zack, the one who's letter of confession got declined, I don't know if he'll be up to doing it again, or agree to whatever we would suggest an idea for him to be with Lark." Hiro said.

"We could convince him." Keitaro said.

"Maybe, I'll go talk to him. If he agrees, I'll tell you guys the plan." I said, as I stood up.

"What if he don't?"

I smiled. "I'm sure he won't backout on this one."

[After afternoon classes, Rehearsal]

I scooted over next to Zack, who had his head down. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me.

"Hey, I've heard about the confession." I was also include on that confession plan, me and Hiro decided to do for this two. I lied. Omg. My very first lie. T-T

"I'm.. really pathetic.. rushing things.." Zack rubbed his arm.

"It's not pathetic." I said.

"What do you mean..?"

"Noone is pathetic. Nothing is pathetic. You just did the bravest thing you'd ever do in your life. Willing to confront your love one and confess. You've got a nice will spirit within you. Pathetic, you say? Well, everything starts from there. But, if you'll try again, wouldn't it change everything?" I said to him.

"W-what if I'd failed again-"

"That's why there's what they called "try again." Isn't that right?" I tilted my head, looking at him. He kept silent.

"It's not bad to try over and over again. But, if you're willing to claim it, with enough will and patience, you will achieve it." I put a hand on his shoulder. He just looked down.

"So.. what do you say..?" I pat his shoulder softly.

"I.. I'll try again." I smiled at his response.

"Would you be accepting some help?" I said. And he nodded, smiling.

"Ok then, I'll inform Hiro about this-"

"Wha- wait- are you.. also in this plan? All along?" Zack asked.

"Y-yes. I was in that confession plan. Getting Lark to go to the rooftop. But, it seems like he's hesitant to go. I don't want to push further if he don't want to. Because..."

"Because..?"

I smiled. "You'll figure out. But for now, let's work on the plan." I gave a closed eyed smile.

"O-ok."

[At home]

I just go into my room and saw someone laying down my bed. I smiled.

"I'm really suprised you didn't even missed a night coming over here." I said, walking over towards the bed.

"Yeah, because I said so, didn't I?" Yoichi responded, as he had his arm over his eyes. And I sat down beside him.