[Afterstory] Reunion (2)

Taiga decided to just finish this job without any men by his side. This time, it'll be just him and Eduard on a trip. Taiga thought they're gonna have the best times and moments, for today, he'll be proposing to Eduard. Yes, marriage.

Eduard was beside Taiga, sleeping on a public plane to keep low profile. He took Eduard's hand in his and assured himself that he's still beside him at all times. Rubbing his thumb over Eduard's hand gently and Eduard was smiling on his sleep as he unintentionally moved his head and placed it on Taiga's shoulder in contentment. That gesture made Taiga's heart skip a beat and his face flush red.

Taiga thought that everything that Eduard do to him, made him fall for him over and over again.

A 'ding' sound made everyone aware that they are landing soon. "Please fasten your seatbelts for we are landing soon."

Taiga nudged Eduard by his head, rubbing gently as a sign of affection, waking him up. "Babe? C'mon.. wake up now.. we're gonna land soon."

"Hmm.. we are..?"

"Yep, now fasten your seatbelt, sweetheart." Taiga unconsiously kissed Eduard's cheek, making Eduard flinch and caught off guard. Eduard knew he would only do this when waking up at their bed, but in the plane and with the public? Kinda new, but it feels really great.

As soon as the plane reached the landing, the two was still holding each other's hands. Well, not that they were gonna separate soon but they just kinda did as a habit. Taiga watched Eduard as he took in a big inhale and exhale. "I miss this place."

"Glad I brought you here." Taiga smiled and looked at his watch. "Let's drop our stuffs in the hotel first before going to the meeting place." And so they did.

•●•

As soon as Taiga and Eduard put their stuffs down, Taiga picked Eduard up causing him yell in suprise and flopped down the bed with him, cuddling. "Jesus, you don't have to do that."

"Let me sleep for an hour. Kinda jetlagged right now." Taiga said in a groggy voice. Eduard fumbled his hard on Taiga's hair, lulling him to sleep.

Eduard held Taiga's head and kissed his forehead before going back to massage his head. "I love you."

"Love you too, Tiger."

•●•

The gang back at the meeting place were still waiting and kinda bored out of their minds. They still weren't complete yet so they had to wait for how long it's gonna take. Probably a day.

"Goddamnit, how long do they decided to show up?" Hiro asked. "Dunno, but I am willing to wait for another set of hours." Keitaro responded. "So all we need right now is Angelica, Eduard, Taiga and Knox, right?" Natsumi asked, pointing a finger on his lip.

"Yeah. Knox's friends are already here." Keitaro pointed to the other table where Avan, Connor and Jirou were conversing to each other. Mostly talking about what they had achieve throughout the years. "We may not be able to talk to them back at the camp that much but they are welcome since Angelica is friends with them and her boyfriend is a close friend of them, therefore we are all friends rather than acquintances." Hunter added. Yoichi has been on his phone all the time talking to M/n the entire time.

His annoyance made Yoichi keep his eyes on his phone longer, telling him to shut up. Of course, Yoichi can't just ignore M/n like that or it'll be worst when the two meets up again. So he better not ignore him.

"Could u fucking stop now"

"Idk can u?"

"F u i am at a fucking reunion which i dont wanna be in and was forced by mr perfect"