Chapter 17 : Forgiveness

*RaeRae's POV*

Sierra been bothering me about this Ranger concert all weekend and sayin she cant wait to see her "boo". This biatch is coocoo . Aha

"So are you going to tell me who your 'boo' is?" I asked as I flopped on my bed next to her.

"Why you wanna know?"

"Nigga, you the one that keep sayin you can't wait to see them." I said cutting my eyes at her.

"Okay.." she said turning to me. "You better not tell anybody."

"I won't" I said putting my hand over my heart. "Scout's honor."

"You're too extra."

"Will you just tell me already !?" I yelled before folding my arms.

"Okay !" she paused for a second and I noticed her cheeks turning bright red. "It's -"

"Rae!" My little brother said poking his head through my doorway. "It's people downstairs for you."

I grunted and got off my bed and went down stairs to see who it was with Sierra right behind me. We both walked into the living room to see Alisa on the couch talking to my sister.

"Uhh, hey." I said slowly walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Hey." Alisa said looking up at me.

"Do yall mind?" I said signaling Sierra and my sister to leave the room.

They both left and me and Alisa talked.

"so wassup?" I asked.

"About that whole Julian situation.. Can we just like, get passed everything?"

I was surprised that she said it when I should be saying that.

"Yeah.. I should be the one apologizing though. I'm sorry about the whole thing."

"It's okay." she said smiling at me. 

"Bestfriends again?" I said smiling back.

She shook her head 'yes' and we both stood up and hugged.

"But if you do that again, we gonna fight." She said making both of us laugh.

"Oh yeah, here's tickets to the show next weekend." she said releasing from the hug and grabbing the tickets out her purse. "And we all going to their studio on Wednesday with the boys when they do some voice-overs for the School Dance movie. You comin?"

"Me ? Miss Out On A Studio Session ? tuhh Never." I said laughing. "Yeah. I'm up in there."

"Alright." She said grabbing her stuff then walking out the door. "I'll see you at school tomorrow"

"Okay." I said closing the door as she started walking down the street. 

*Mia's POV*

I'm still feeling a little weak from being in the hospital. My legs feel like noodles. lol . I guess that's what a week of laying down straight does to you. I went downstairs this morning with Taliah and we both made breakfast and sat in the living room talking as we ate.

"So how was the date last night?"

"It was fun" She said blushing.

"Mmhmmm. I can tell" 

"shut up" she said laughing. "You still going to the show this weekend?"

"Hell yeah ! Im ready to turn up !"

"Is that another way of saying you just wanna chill with DayDay?" She said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Oh that's so funny." I said blankly and walking in the kitchen too. "I forgot to laugh"

"I know i know. I should be a comedian."

"Nigga please. Aha" I said putting my plate in the sink then sitting down near the counter. "What's the plan for today?"

"I'm just chillin today. I'm tired."

"Ohh, I might go over Essie &Vicky's house later"

"Okay. Tell them niglets I said heyyyyy bewwww" She said laughing as she went back upstairs.

I sat downstairs for a few more minutes and then went upstairs got in the shower, then got dressed to go to Vicky &Essie's house. It only took me a few minutes to get there on the bus. I knocked on the door and Essie opened the door lookin half-sleep.

"Goodmorning beautiful." i said laughing

"Hahaha . Very funny. What you doin' here?" she said letting me in the house

"Just came to visit" I said walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. "Where Vicky?"

"She up here" she said yawning and walking up the steps.

I got up off the couch and went upstairs to her room. I walked in and she was sitting on her bed Indian style and staring down at the ground with a blank expression on her face.

"Hellooo?" I said walking in and sitting next to her. She didn't even say anything. She just sat there, still staring at the floor. "Vickyyyyy"

I waved my hand in front of her face making her snap out of it.

"Ohh uhh. Hey Mia" she said sounding sad as hell.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"A lot of things" She said sighing. 

"What happened?"

"Last night me &Essie went to my bestfriend, well old bestfriend, Chris' party.. And I saw him kissing a girl that was i thought I was cool with. And she knew that I really liked him, but she still went after him anyway." She said beginning to cry. "And .. And" she said stuttering, which she never did unless she was nervous about something.

"'And' what?"

"Remember when we came to the hospital that night to see you before we went to The Rangers' show?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well that same night, when they performed, they brought me, Alisa and Taliah on stage and I .. I .."

"C'mon . Spit it out ."

"I .. I kissed DayDay."

I felt the blood rush to my head as I got angry. I felt like I was about to explode. But then I thought about it. I couldn't get mad at her for that. I looked over at her to see tears rolling down her cheeks as she looked over at me. I calmed down and just hugged her.

"I'm so sorry." She said slightly sobbing as she hugged me back.

 I've NEVER seen Vicky like this . Ever. She looked horrible. She looked like she was depressed for weeks. I can't imagine how she felt.

"It's okay .. It's alright" I said hugging her tighter.