Chapter 30 : Lost

*DayDay's POV*

I sighed as i paced back and forth in my room still trying to simmer down from earlier. I told Mia not to go to that party. But she wouldn't listen. I know the people who were hosting the party and they're nothing but trouble. Frank and Corey; well not so much Frank, all he does is smoke and drink, which is still bad. But Corey's even worse. He does some seriously sick and twisted shit. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and called Mia.

"C'mon c'mon.. Pick up" i said still pacing.

No Answer.

I know i had to have called her 4 times after that. I was really getting more worried the more i paced around my room. I called one last time hoping she would answer but still.. No answer. I even called up Taliah and she didn't even answer.

"What the hellllll." I said getting even more worried.

I called Langston to see if he knew anything.

"Yo!" He said.

"Dawg, i'm over here spazzing. Like i'm going out my mind."

"Why?"

"Mia not answering her phone.."

"So?" He said laughing "she at a party.. I doubt anybody would answer their phone."

"But you not understanding.. Her, Alisa and Taliah went to that club downtown.. And Frank and Corey there." I said frantically.

"Shit!" He yelled. "I'm boutta come pick you up and we gonn go down there.. Imma be there in like 10 minutes."

I sighed in frustration and went back downstairs. I sat on the couch, covering my face with my hands trying to think all this through. A few minutes later, I heard Langston honk the car horn and I ran outside and got in. He drove down town fast as hell. By the time we got to the club, everybody was starting to clear out the place. I ran in the club swiftly, looking for Mia.

"Mia!" I yelled as I bumped into a million people as they were trying to get out.

I jumped up to see over the remaining people leaving and I saw her; passed out near the bathroom door. I ran over quickly and tried to wake her up. Her clothes were ripped up, from what it looked like, it was from when she fell.

"Mia." I said cradling her in my arms. "C'mon wake up."

I shook her a couple times, but she still wouldn't wake up. I picked her up off of the ground and carried her out the club back to the car. I laid her down in the back seat and kept trying to wake her up.

"Mia!" I said tapping her face. "You gotta wake up.. C'mon."

Her eyes fluttered and she looked up at me.

"What.. What happened?" She said with a raspy voice

"I don't know. You tell me."

"I was dancing with uh.." She said said sitting up "Corey. Then I sat down and talked to Alisa before she left. And all I can remember is walking to the bathroom and blacking out."

She was rubbing her head in pain and looking down at her ripped clothes.

She sighed then looked back up at me.

"What?"

"I know about the bet."

I felt my heart skip a beat. Shit.

"Umm I.. I uh." I said stumbling over my words.

"Look.. i don't care. but I hope you know, it's not happening until I'm ready." She said with a stern face.