Chapter 43 : Forever Family

*Taliah's POV*

I was going to stay close backstage to watch the guys perform the rest of their set, but i was exhausted. I walked back to my dressing room, talking to everyone along the way.

"Aye Taliah!" Taylor said walking up to me and putting her arm around my waist. "Come take a few 'last day of the tour' pictures with us."

I walked over to Mya and Brandon and took a bunch of pictures with them. They walked with me until i got to the door of my room. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

"Get ready for that plane ride tomorrow morning." Mya said.

"Yeah, get some rest T." Brandon said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I will."

I smiled at them and went into the room. I leaned against the door and rubbed my eyes. I sighed as I opened my eyes..

The worse possible sight.. Jermaine.

"Wh - What are you doing in here?" I stuttered.

"What?" He said getting up from the couch. "I can't visit Ma?"

"Don't call me ma. I told you I never wanted to see you again."

I felt my legs shake as he got closer. My heart was racing. I couldn't stand being around him. It was like I was paralyzed. I wanted to move, but I couldn't.

He laughed as he stood in front of me.

"You couldn't get rid of me that easily."

He pounced at me and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I stood against the door while he tried to break it down.

I was crying my eyes out. I was scared out of my mind.

"You're just making it harder on yourself." He yelled at me.

I stood fighting to keep that door closed with all my might while everything that happened in the past few years ran across my mind. Back before all this good stuff started happening in my life I was always, and I mean always pushed around. It was like everybody was against me. But that's done. I was tired of being a victim and getting hurt all the time. I wasn't having it this time.

I took off both of my earrings and wiped my face. He was still trying to get the door open. I took a deep breath and moved from the door. He opened it and i made a clear kick at him in his groin. He leaned over in pain and I pushed him out the way and ran for the door.

He limped after me and grabbed my leg, making me fall. I kicked, scratched and screamed all I could.

"Get off of me!" I scream helplessly.

No one could hear me. The music on stage was too loud.

He pinned down my torso by sitting on me, practically crushing me.

He struck me across my face and i felt the blood in my nose build up. He held down my wrists, making it impossible for me to move at all. He leaned down towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Let me go!" I screamed even louder.

I squirmed, trying to get him off of me.

"I told you before, you're mine," He said still looking down on me "and if i cant have you, nobody can."

He started pulling at my pants and stopped then he ripped my shirt open.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, only to have him hit me again. This time I felt blood on my mouth. I spit it out on him. His grip just got tighter and i really couldn't move.