Chapter 4 : New Friends

*The Next Day*

*Mia's POV*

It's Sunday afternoon and me, Langston, Taliah, Dashawn and Julian are outside coolin'. We've only lived here for 2 days and we got friends already. But tomorrow we both start our first day at our new school. Ughh. 

"How is yall school?" I asked everybody.

"Its okay, i'll show you around tomorrow" Dashawn said winking at me.

"Thanks, Dashawn" I said smiling.

"You don't have to call me that. You can just call me DayDay. Thats what everyone does."

"Aha. Okay."

 "We should walk somewhere !" Taliah said standing up out of the chair next to Langston &Pulling up her skinnies.

"Like where?" Julian asked.

"Umm i dont know. Did yall forget that this is only like my 3rd day in Cali? Ha."

"Oh yeah. Aha."

We ended up walking to some mall.

*Julain's POV*

We were walking around in the mall talkin' and i bumped into somebody, accidentally knocking all the bags out of their hands.

"My Bad!" I said reaching down to help her pick up her bags.

"It's okay. It my fault. I wasn't looking." 

She picked up the rest of the bags &looked up at me and smiled.

"Umm Can i have the rest of my bags back?"

i laughed alittle ad handed them back to her. "Aha, sorry."

She walked away after that. Everybody else was way ahead of me. When i finally caught up with them they were walking to the food court. The entire time we were there, i kept thinking about that girl. She was gorgeous. Well she has to live somewhere around here so hopefully i'll see her again.

*Hours later at Liah &Mia's house*

*DayDay's POV*

"so yall in a music group, that jerks?" Mia asked us.

"Yeah. Yall never heard of us?" Langston said.

"No. Jerkin wasn't too popular in PA."

"Well we gotta take yall to one of shows. We gettin big." I said

"Hm . I see." Mia said smiling.

Her &Taliah's mom walked in and said "I think its time for you guys to leave. Its getting late"

"Alright. We'll see yall tomorrow." i said getting up &giving Mia a hug. "I'll text you"

"Okay."

She walked us to the door then we walked off.

*Liah's POV*

Me &Mia in my room doing our hair.

"I see you Mia, you like DayDay, huhh?" I asked as i straightened my hair with the instyler.

"Yeah. he's really sweet :) what about Langston? You like him?"

"I guess. I gotta get to know him more before i can actually say i Like him."

"Good luck with that" Mia said leaving my room.