Chapter 42 : A Dream Worth Living

*Julian's POV*

"I mean, did you at least try to talk to her?" Taliah asked me.

Me, Langston, DayDay and her were in my dressing room eating pizza.

"Of course I did.. But she aint tryna listen" I said shrugging.

"Just give her time."

My mom walked through the door right at that moment.

"Rehearsal time!"

I sighed and took my hat off and scratched my head.

Tonight we were in New York and were finally performing some new songs off the new mixtape and I was hype to see reactions from the fans despite my current situation.

We were making a new webisode so I had to put on a smile.. Its for the fans. I don't wanna let them down.

-

Rehearsal was going good; we decided to bring fans on stage when we did 'Take Picture'. Thats gonna be towards the end of our set though. It was after the intermission.

-

"You should still try to talk to her again" Taliah said walking with me backstage. "I just got a feeling that something's gonna happen tonight.. It'll all fall through. Watch"

Dr. Phil over here. ha

"A feeling, huh?"

she smiled and shook her head.

I laughed and said "alright. Imma try."

-

*DayDay's POV*

"We came sooooo far." I said talking to my mom on the phone.

She laughed and said "I know. Can't wait for you guys to get back."

"I know, me either." I said. "I'm ready to sleep in my own bed. These hotel beds haven't been cutting it for the past months."

I laughed at myself as I stood in the middle of the stage looking around the whole stadium.

"Have a nice show tonight. Love you"

"Thanks. I love you too"

She hung up and I was still standing there.

"DayDay!" Taliah yelled snapping me out of my thoughts "Tammy said start getting ready."

"iight, here I come now."

I ran backstage before she started snapping on me. Ha.

-

*Taliah's POV*

"How you feeling?" The makeup artist asked me while she put on my eyeliner.

"I'm good. Nervous as hell, but I'm good."

"That's good. You can open your eyes now." She said. "You know, my son and daughter love you and The Rangers."

"Aww." I said laughing. "How old are they?"

"My son, he's 16 and my daughter's 14. I'd love for them to meet you guys."

"Oh thats no problem! Just hit up Tammy.. No as a matter of fact hit me up. When we get back after the tour, you can bring them to meet us."

I swore I was running things lol

"That'll be great." She said smiling. "Her, let me finish your lips real quick."

She lifted my chin and applied some red lipstick. While she was doing that, Julian barged in and was recording for the webisode.

"Ayeeee what up doe!"