Chapter 11 : Arguements

*Langston's POV*

Me &Taliah were at the beach just talking &walking down near the water.

"i been thinking . . . About what you said the other day" Taliah said.

"oh?" i said looking over at her.

"Yeah. I mean you were right. And i'm sorry that i couldn't 'see' what was going on & putting you through that."

"its okay..."

Then there was an awkward silence.

"so did you mean what you said?" she asked me

"About what?" i asked in response.

"About you liking me when we first met?" she said. I could see her cheeks turn bright red when she asked.

"well , yeah. I wasn't gonna lie. Its like i don't really share my feelings with everybody, mainly girls, unless i trust them. And you, you just different."

"really?" by that time her cheeks were red.

"Yeah. Like you real coo and down to earth. Its not many girls around here like that..." i said.

"Lang, i wish there was more i could do to thank you for sticking up for me. I mean i've never met somebody as sweet as you."

I smiled at her, and reached for her hand while we were still walking. We just held hands and kept walking until the sun started to set. We went in the water for a while the sat on the sand all hugged up.

*Taliah's POV*

Me &Lang were chilling on the beach then at some point we both fell asleep. I woke up and realized that we never told anybody we were here ! &it was 2 AM. O_o

"FUCK ! Langston wake up !" i said

"what? What time is it?" he said waking up and yawning.

"C'mon ! We gotta go . Its 2:00 ."

"oh shit !" he said getting up fast. "Lets go"

We both ran off the beach &towards our houses. We ran like 6 blocks! When got on our block we just walked until we saw our houses.

"you had fun ?" Langston said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"aha yeah" i turned to face Lang &hugged him.

We were already in front of our houses so i was ready to call it night. I said goodnight to Langston then attempted to get in my house as quietly as possible. But i failed utterly :/ . Had my shirt in my hand since i took it off when we were in the water. So i just walked in the house with the tank top i had on under my shirt.

When i walked in, my dad was sitting on the couch. Aw shit, here we go -.-

"Where were you? And where's your shirt?"

"its right here" i said holding it up in my hand. "and i was with Langston"

"doing what?" my dad said standing up walking over to me.

"dad chill , we were just walking and sitting around after we left the hospital" i said putting my shirt back on .

My dad just sighed and put his hand over his eyes .

"go up to your room"

"but dad i -"

"NOW ." he said yelling and pointing upstairs.

I got irritated quick and stormed upstairs to my room, slamming the door.

I flopped on my bed &just stared at the ceiling then my phone rang. It was Essie .