Chapter 2 : Greetings

*Over In Californa*

*Langston's POV*

Chllin' with the bros. Ya know, the usual. They with their girls and I'm not. They be actin' like they don't wanna be around them though. I don't have a girl at the moment. Most of the girls around here are ratchets and that's not a good look for ya boy. Me, DayDay and Julian getting bigger and bigger by the day. We deal with ratchets, groupies and the good side, the fans, on a regular basis. It's not like i don't want a girl. I do. but i don't want of half of these fake bitches around here. Yeah of course i have girls chasing after me everyday, but i just need one. I ain't tryna sound soft or nothin'  but I need a girl that understands my career: the fans, groupies and shit like that. She gotta be able to keep up ya know.

But anyway, we all chillin outside at my house. It's beyond boring right now. We been out here for like an hour. Julian and DayDay's girl left. And we just , HERE -.-

"Let's go to the mall. It's boring as shit." I said turning my snapback to the back.

"iight, fasho." Julian said.

Ahh, we out.

*Hours Later*

*Liah's POV*

Finally off thiss plane ! Geeshhhh. I'm ready to get into our new house so i can see my new room! We don't even have our car yet. It's still on the ferrie or whatever the hell the name of that boat is. Lmao. So we got a rental car. Everybody was TIRED. Me &my dad are the only ones still up. Me &him are in the front while my mom &Mia in the back seat knocked tf out. I juss sat in the passanger seat looking out the window with my earphones in.

"Liah," my dad said slowing down at a red light.

"Yes?" I said as i took one earphone out of my ear.

"You think you're gonna like it out here?"

"Yeah. I could get used to it. It looks fun out here"

"Okay, just making sure. Oh yeah, there's gonna be a surprise for you at the new house." He said putting his foot on the gas.

"Really? What is it?" I asked.

"I said it's a surprise. Ha"

I sucked my teeth, laughed and put my earphone back in my ear.

I just played on my phone the whole car ride. I eventually got bored and dozed off. When I woke up we were already at the house. THANK YOU !

*Langston's POV*

We just now walkin' back to my house and we actin a fool. Aha. When we got to my house, we just sat out front talking.

"I'm tellin' you! OKC is gonna gonna win the game tonight!" DayDay said to Julian.

"Man i ain't tryna hear that! SA is gonna bust they ass!"

"Oh really?"

"Bet Money!"

"Langston, you want in on this?"

"Nah i'm cool." I said watching some car and a moving truck pull up in the driveway next door.

Aw shit. New neighbors. I hope they not tight-wads. Ha. We all started looking as the people started getting out of the car. The one that got out the passanger's side caught my attention. she was pretty cute. 

*DayDay's POV*

So we were chillin' like we normally do then Langston's new neighbors pulled up. When all of them got out their car, one caught my eye. She was so pretty. She grabbed some bags from out the moving truck but it looked ike it was too heavy because she started struggling to the door. I ran to help her out.

"Hey there. Need some help with this?" I said grabbing the bag.

We both looked up at the same time. She giggled then turned her head.

"How about i give you a hand"

"Thanks" she said smiling.

We bothwalked into her house. I put the bag down near the door.

"I'm Tamia, by the way. But everybody calls me Mia." she said reaching her hand out for a handshake.

I shook her hand said "I'm Dashawn. DayDay for short. You new around here?"

"Yeah. My &my family just got here from Pennsylvania."

"Cool. Welcome To LA :)"

She smiled and walked back outside as i followed behind her. By the time we got to her car, Langston and Julian walked up too.

"Oh yeah, these are the bros Langston &Julian"

"Nice to meet you guys" She said grabbing another bag from the moving truck.

"You need anymore help?" I asked.

"No , I'm okay" She said standing in front of me

"So i guess, I'll see you later?"

"Yeah :) . See Ya." she said as we all walked in different directions.

All three of us walked back over to Lang's house.

"Yo what was that about? Don't you got a girlfriend?"

"Yeah but i lost feelings for her a long time ago. She just not the same. I think my fame is getting to her head."

"I feel you bro." Julian said "Same thing with Me and my girl. Plus , I think she cheating on me"

"Damnnn . Yall going through it" Lang said. "Glad i aint gotta worry about that. Ha"

Me &Julian both laughed. We stayed out there for a while then left.

"We coming back tomorrow Lang"

"Yeah I'm sure you are. You wanna see that girl again."

"Ahaa. Let's go yo." Julian said slapping me on my back.

He wasnt even lying. I wanna get closer to Mia. I need to get to know her more.