Chapter 12 : Showtime

*Julian's POV*

It's 9:00 AM and we having a concert in Long Beach later on today . I still felt some type of way about Alisa not wanted to listen to me. I figured she calmed down some so i texted her.

J: Hey, can we talk?

A: About?

J: Everything. It'll just be us . One on one.

A: I'll think about it.

J: Well if you decide, meet me at the mall.

A: Mhmm

Mannnn I've NEVER felt this way over one girl. I mean i've been in a few relationships before but this one? *Sigh* this one blows everything out of the water. Alisa's different from all the other's too. I have fun whenever I'm with her, I can't let her slip away from me over one stupid ass thing . I have to get her back.

I got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed for the day. My mom and Chance were packing the stuff int the car for the show tonight. i walked outside to see if they needed help but they were already done so i was just got ready to be on my way.

"You dont want a ride?" My mom asked as i walked away.

"Nahh, imma just walk" I said

"Okay then. Be safe."

I walked to the mall and just chilled while i was waiting for Alisa, i went to Auntie Anne's and got a pretzel and soda. I walked back over to the foodcourt and I saw her walking towards me. She came and sat down at the table I was at.

"You okay?" i asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay" she said taking off her sunglasses. "What did you call me here for?"

"I just needed to talk to you. No yelling, no fussing, just a simple talk" I balling up the napkin i wiped my hands with after eating.

"I'm listening." she said sitting back and crossing her legs

"Okay, look." i sighed and got ready to pour my heart out to this girl "I never meant for you to see what happened at my house that day. I didn't know that was gonna happen. You know how i feel about you . &i would never do anything like that to you. I'll understand if you don't wanna forgive me"

She just sat there &looked at me.

"Well, i forgive you, but its gonna take a while for us to be the way we were before."

"okay, and i wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to our show tonight? All the girls riding up there with us."

"i'd love to" she said smiling.

"well, be at my house at 5. The show is at 7."

After that we both got up &were on our way.

*Taliah's POV*

i woke up and thought about that argument last night with my dad. He really doesn't understand. I stayed with Essie &Vicky &i didn't go to sleep until like 3 in the morning. When i finally got the strength to get up, i went to go eat something.

I went downstairs and heard music playing in the kitchen , so i walked in there to see everybody cooking; Essie , Vicky &My Aunt. It smelled soooo good down here. I didn't wanna seem like a loaner so i helped too . Aha. We all made our plates &sat down at the table &ate &talked. I put my phone on table and it started ringing

"hello?"

"Ayeeee!"

"Hey Lang. Wassup?" i asked as i was playing around with the little bit of food left on my plate.