Chapter 34 : Frustration & Disagreement

*Taliah's POV*

I yawned as I was rudely awakened by the sound of a loud siren.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself.

"C'mon , c'mon! Rise and shine!" I heard Shonda's voice in the hallway loud as ever. "We got work to do! Wake yall asses up!"

"Alright!" I screamed back. "Any louder maybe they could hear you over in Japan."

"Dont sass me little girl!" She said opening my door and talking through a bullhorn.

I jumped up out my bed and saluted her lol

"Sir, yes ma'am!" I said poking my chest out.

We both laughed and she talked through the bullhorn once again.

"You got 5 minutes to get downstairs."

I rolled my eyes and put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my sneakers. I went downstairs to the dance studio and just examined the whole place. I walked around the room, looked at myself through the huge mirror on the wall. We've been in this little mansion for over a week and it's still surreal to me. Just being in there by myself got me thinking. A tour? With me opening for the guys? What have I gotten myself into? And how in hell did I get into this? The tour starts tomorrow I'm more nervous than ever. As I continued walking around the room, I looked over at the piano in the dining room. I wanted to play it, but everybody was coming downstairs.

"Alright!" Shonda said running down the last few steps with Langston, Julian and DayDay trailing behind her. "Let's get started with warm-ups while we wait for Taliah's backup dancers"

We all lined up facing the mirror with me on one end and Langston on the other. We started off with basic stretches, pushups and all that other stuff we've been doing since we got here.

"You still mad at Langston?" DayDay asked me.

I sighed at the thought of even answering him. I just shook my head and tried to focus on my stretches.

"Go out front and run a couple laps guys" Shonda said pacing the room.

We all started walking towards the back.

"You should talk to him" DayDay said. "I know he feels real bad."

I kept walking, practically ignoring what he just said. Talk to him? For what? It's nothing to talk about.

I ran around the block for about 20 minutes then I went back inside when I saw the dancers pull up in their car.

"Taliah!" I heard Mya yell as she got out the passenger side.

I walked up to the car and greeted her, Taylor, and Brandon.

"Whats good young?" Brandon said resting his arm on my shoulder. "You ready for the tour."

"Ehhh.. I'm getting there.." I said putting my arm around his waist.

"C'mon yall. Let's go inside before Shonda snaps" Taylor said opening the door to the backseat and grabbing her purse.

We all walked into the mansion talking and laughing.

"When you gonna let me take you out one day?" Brandon said looking down at me.

"Ummm.. I dont know. Things are kind of uhh, rough right now." I said practically whispering, knowing that Langston was in the living room hoping didn't hear.

I flopped down on the couch and pulled out my phone.

L: How long are you going to stay mad at me?