Chapter 29 : Wrong Timing

*Taliah's POV*

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and on my head. When I stepped out the bathroomm I heard DayDay and Langston dowstairs yelling. Lol. They were probably playing the game or somethig. I just love how they just come over our house and act like it's theirs. Lol. I laughed as I walked over to my vanity drawer to pick out what I was gonna wear tonight. I was still a little confused about why Tiara wants to hang with me all of a sudden. I mean, she was one of the girls who picked on me when I first got here. Seems a little sketchy to me.. Plus, I wasn't going to that party by myself; Alisa and Mia are coming with me. But I brushed it off. I took the towel off of my head and plugged up my hair dryer and straightener then started getting dressed.

All I had on was my bra and underwear while I dried my hair. I sung Justin Bieber - 'Die In Your Arms' as I finished drying my hair and started straightening it. I sung the chorus loudly before someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i said before going back to singing along with the song.

Langston walked in and flopped on my bed and just looked up at me smiling.

"What?" I said still facing front and looking at him through the mirror.

"Nothing.." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, continuing to straighten my hair. He got up and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled as he kissed my neck.

"Stop playing games though." I said turning my straightener off.

"What you mean?" He said making his grip around me tighter.

I turned around as he pulled me closer to him and led me over bed. He laid down, still holding me and pressed his lips against mine. He still had his arms around my waist and he moved his hands up to my bra straps.

I released from the kiss quickly and got out of his grip.

"And I'm the one playing games?" He said sitting up.

I put my hand on my hip and rolled my eyes and said. "Yeahhh.. And you're the one tryna start something you can't finish."

"You wasn't saying that the other night though." He said winking.

I shook my head and turned to my vanity drawer and put on some skinny jeans.

"Who party is it anyway?"

"One of Jazmine and Tiara's friends." I said turning back around and leaning on my drawer. "I still think that it's weird that Tiara wanna be cool with me outta no where."

"You gotta watch out for her," He said as he laid flat on my bed. "no tellin' what Bri might've brainwashed into her"

I sighed then put on the rest of the clothes I was gonna wear tonight; A red and black button up plaid shirt, black timberlands, my NCredible chain, and the bracelet Langston got me. I guess I was going for the boyish look tonight. I kept my hair down and wore a Chicago Bulls beanie with a pom on top.

I went and sat down next to Langston on my bed and played on my phone until I heard yelling. We both got up and I opened my door to see DayDay and Mia arguing. We both looked at each other with confused faces.

"I'm telling you right now," DayDay yelled. "don't go to that party!"

"I don't care! I'm going." Mia said walking passed him and into her room, then coming directly back out.

He grabbed her wrist and flung her back around to him. She snatched her arm away from him quickly and got in his face.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me like that again." She said turning around then running down the steps.