Chapter 23 : Fun &Games

*Mia's POV*

It's like 6:30, everybody was up getting dressed; putting bathing suits and towels and stuff in bags so we can all change after this conference or whatever.. But we were all up and ready except the person who should've been the first one up since she is the reason why we even going to this conference..

"Taliah.." I said nudging her while she was on the couch.

She groaned and just shifted around.

"Taliah!" I said nudging her harder.

She didn't even respond. I sighed and rubbed my eyes then grabbed a pillow off of the other couch.

"Get the hell up!" I said after her hitting her with the pillow. "Cmon.. It's almost time to go."

She finally got up and walked sluggishly up the steps.

I finished putting all my stuff in my bag and got ready to put it in my mom's car. Me, Alisa, Sierra, and Vicky were riding with my mom and Taliah, Essie, and RaeRae were riding with dad. But we were still in the house, cleaning up a little and waiting for Taliah.

"Taliah!" My dad yelled from the bottom of the steps. "Let's go!"

"I'm coming now!" She said running downstairs with her bag "alright, lets be out."

We all walked out the door and got in the cars. Everybody was all jittery and stuff in the car. My mom just smiled at how excited all of us were.

"This means we'll be at the studio like 24/7 ahhhh."

"Yall whole family gonna be famous no sooner then when she start recording music."

I sat in the passenger side talking and laughing with them. At first, I wasn't sure about this, but it looks like it'll be fine. Mom parked the car somewhere across the street from the studio, since it was barely any room in the parking lot. Like damn, that people came out to see this conference. We got out the car, grabbed our bags and we all walked over to the studio where a security gaurd was.

"Names?"

"We're the family of Taliah Neil." My mom said pulling out her ID to show him.

"Ohh.. We'll have someone escort you to the back entrance." He said gesturing for someone to take us back there. "This is Sean. He'll take you to where you need to be."

"Follow me ladies." He said walking past us and leading us to the back.

"And why are we walking to the back instead of just going through the front?" Vicky asked.

"Mr. Cannon's orders." He said not even turning around to us. "We wouldn't the family of a new artist to get hurt in the front.. Plus, it's packed in there. It would've taken you forever to get to the back to put your bags down."

When we got to the back, he opened the door for us and showed us the room we had to stay in before the conference started.

"Here you go ladies." He said opening the door to the room where we saw Dad, Essie, RaeRae and everybody else waiting.

"Thank you sir." My mom said putting walking over and sitting next to dad.

"No problem" He said bowing his head slightly then closing the door.

We all threw our bags in the corner where everybody else's was. DayDay and Julian were laying on the leather couch playing the XBOX and Lang was sitting next them on his phone, and I sat between him and DayDay.

"Where's Taliah?" I asked.

"They in there doin' her makeup or some shit." Lang said not looking up from his phone.