яєνιєω 12 | нσвι αи∂ тнє вσтѕ ιи вяσиzєя

Title: Hobi and the Bots in Bronzer

Author: marlies_annette

Title: (5/5)

Cover: (4/5)

Description: (8/10)

Plot: (18/20)

Characters/Emotions: (17/20)

Writing Style: (14/15)

Grammar: (10/10)

Enjoyment: (3/5)

Total: (79/90)

Overall Review:

Okay so I liked the title, it fits well with the story. It was definitely not a title I see often in books, it was unique. The cover was alright, but I thought it could've been better. With the story's concept, you could've done more aesthetics with robots maybe. This was just my opinion though.

The description was pretty good. But from reading it, I assumed that it would just be a (Y/n) story. I was a bit surprised that the girl actually had a name, Celia. I would recommend changing it to her perspective because when it was written in the second person, it might make readers think it's a (Y/n) story.

This is definitely a plot I have not seen before. It's unique, original, and gave me science-fiction vibes. But I was a bit confused in the beginning, so it was hard for me to understand what was actually going on in the story. I really wish you had put in a small introduction for the characters. If you had that, it would be super helpful for readers to get the gist of what the story is about. I didn't really know what was happening until I got near the end of the story.

This might just be me, but I thought the story was a little fast-paced. It made me confused about what was going on. I wish you had given more information on the "Brotherhood," because I didn't really know what it was and Hobi was a part of it. Then Hobi buys Celia to marry her, the next thing I know they are dating, and then battling her mother? I just wished there was a little more build-up to the climax to add more development to the character's relationships.

This story was definitely interesting to read. The story didn't spark my interest, but I'm glad I got to read it. The grammar was pretty good, so it made the story easier to read. Thank you for letting me review your book, author-nim!

Please remember to leave a comment so I know you saw this!

~~~

Until the next review, my lovely readers ^-^