яєνιєω 32 | ιмρσѕѕιвℓє

Title: Impossible

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Title: Impossible

Author: adoremei-

Title: (5/5)

Cover: (5/5)

Description: (10/10)

Plot: (18/20)

Characters/Emotions: (18/20)

Writing Style: (13/15)

Grammar: (7/10)

Enjoyment: (4/5)

Total: (80/90)

Review:

I thought the title fit well with the story and it made sense. I think the cover was also aesthetically pleasing, and fit the story well too. Your description was also pretty good. I appreciate that you gave readers an idea of what the story was about, and it definitely made me interested in reading your book.

I actually really like the plot and characters, it's interesting. I think what you did with Y/n waking up as Jennie Kim and meeting Jungkook was interesting and you wrote the story well. I really liked Jungkook's character and Y/n's. At first, I didn't like her too much, but I like how she was working to change and improve her personality.

In the back of my head, I can't help but think about how is this all happening. Like in the beginning she was a failed idol who made bad actions. But then she wakes up fifteen again. Is she in an alternate reality? Is she in a coma? Is it possible that she can go back to her original world? I hope that this issue is addressed in the future of the story.

So your writing was pretty good, I was able to understand what was being said without too many problems. If anything, I would suggest cutting down on the spaces. You tend to leave unnecessary spaces between paragraphs and sentences, which makes things look messy. I also noticed that you tend to switch between tenses. This isn't a big problem, but it's definitely something I suggest going back and editing. If I were you I would just stick with the present tense.

I really enjoy reading Jungkook stories like these. I think the story is really good, and I plan to continue reading it. Thank you for letting me review your book, author-nim!

Please remember to leave a comment so I know you saw this!

~  ~  ~

Just a reminder, there are still two slots left in the current batch. If you want your book reviewed or know anyone who is looking to get their book reviewed, please feel free to tag people or apply in the open slots!

Until the next review, my lovely readers ^-^

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.