яєνιєω 35 | тєи ∂αуѕ тσ ℓσνє

Title: Ten Days to Love

Author: Mystical_princess14

Title: (5/5)

Cover: (4/5)

Description: (9/10)

Plot: (19/20)

Characters/Emotions: (20/20)

Writing Style: (15/15)

Grammar: (10/10)

Enjoyment: (4/5)

Total: (86/90)

Review:

I liked the title a lot. Based on the plot, I could tell that it carried meaning behind it. Actually, it fit the story perfectly and it made sense as to why you chose it. Your cover was alright, but I felt it deserved more. I think you should've gone for a sadder concept as it relates to the plot. You could've been more creative with it.

Your description was also pretty good. It was short but enough to make me want to read it. I'm not a super big fan of descriptions like these, I prefer to see one that introduces the characters and a short synopsis of the plot. But this one was really nice, good job.

Although I have seen similar plots to this story, it still was really good. The story was realistic and so were the characters. I know this is a short story but I wish you could've gone in more into why Y/n made her decisions and her background. But I thought that her story with Taehyung was cute and I was glad to see them have their happy ending. If anything, I wish you had put an author's note to explain the story and what actually happened. Looking at some of the comments in the story, it seemed to be that some people were confused on what was happening and why it was happening. I understood the story for the most part, but I would still recommend adding an author's note.

As I mentioned earlier, I think the characters were realistic, both Taehyung and Y/n. This ties in with your writing style but I could really feel Y/n's pain and her love for Taehyung. Your description was clear and concise, I really liked that. Your grammar was also pretty good and I didn't have any problems with it.

I really like reading short stories, especially after I read a regular one. I feel like you can learn a lot from them. So I enjoyed reading this story and I'm really glad I got to read it. It was beautiful and well written. Thank you for letting me review your book, author-nim!

Please remember to leave a comment so I know you saw this!

~ ~ ~

Until the next review, my lovely readers ^-^

P. S. Happy Valentines Day <3

 Happy Valentines Day <3