яєνιєω 05 | αℓωαуѕ ιтѕ уσυ

Title: Always Its You

Author:  ashley_ruth

Title: (5/5)

Cover: (3/5)

Description: (7/10)

Plot: (20/20)

Characters/Emotions: (20/20)

Writing Style: (15/15)

Grammar: (6/10)

Enjoyment: (4/5)

Total: (80/90)

Overall Review:

To be honest I did not think I would like this book as much as I did. The plot was very original as well as the characters.

You did a really good job with character development for Ashley. She was a very strong character despite all the pain she went through. I really love how Taehyung helped her and their relationship was great.

Another observation I made is that you're a great writer. My favorite scenes were when Ashley was doing her job and performing surgeries. You seem to really know about this subject and I was impressed by how well you were able to describe the surgery scenes and what it's like to be a doctor. So I give you props for that!

Moving on to the grammar, it was pretty good overall. However, I did notice a few spelling errors here and there. I would suggest going back and editing that.

The next thing I'm going to talk about isn't really a big problem but I just thought I should point it out. When it comes to the dialogue, you put a space at the beginning of the quote. As an example in chapter seven,

[ She smiled. " I won't take long." ]

You don't need to put the space, it should just be:

[ She smiled, "I won't take long." ]

I'm not sure if you did this on purpose because it was like this for all the quotes. But again it's not a big issue and it didn't drive me insane while reading lol.

Another suggestion I have is there are some parts where you could've put a space between. This just makes it easier for people to read. For example in Chapter 10 you put:

[ " Its Jin hyung, its Yoongi hyung," Taehyung pointed.

All of them were very handsome Ashley noticed. ]

This is how I would've written this:

[ "That's Jin Hyung, that's Yoongi Hyung," Taehyung pointed.

Ashley noticed that all of them were very handsome. ]

Notice how I left a space between these sentences? You don't have to exactly follow this, again just a suggestion :)

You also had some capitalization errors, specifically with "I." For the most part, you used it in its proper term but you also tend to just say "i" which is not proper grammar. I'm sorry, I'm a grammar nerd so I couldn't help but point this out. But mixing this up throughout the story makes it look a little sloppy.

Lastly, I don't think your cover does enough justice for such a great story. Covers are important for books. If you're not good at making covers (I'm not either, don't worry), I would suggest going to a cover shop because they make excellent graphics. (hint hint herthemuse XD)

So I would definitely recommend going back and editing a few things. But this is a beautiful story and I'm glad I got to read it. I'm sorry this review took so long but I wanted to be thorough. Thank you for letting me read your book author-nim!

Please remember to leave a comment so I know you saw this. Thank you!

Side Note: Considering this is the last review of this batch, please anticipate the next batch. Thank you for reading!