яєνιєω 15 | яємιиιѕ¢єи¢є

Title: Reminiscence

Title: Reminiscence

Author: nameless_noelle

Title: (5/5)

Cover: (5/5)

Description: (8/10)

Plot: (20/20)

Characters/Emotions: (20/20)

Writing Style: (15/15)

Grammar: (10/10)

Enjoyment: (5/5)

Total: (88/90)

Overall Review:

**WARNING: SPOILER ALERTS**

So the title was definitely unique. I could tell that it carried meaning behind it. The cover was also good, it was simple but appropriate for the story. The description was pretty good too. All I would say is that it was a little short, I wish there was a little more detail.

Okay, I haven't read many one shots, but this one was sooo good. You did an excellent job of setting the scene. I felt like I was watching a movie while reading. I could really feel the emotions of the characters and their pain. Although the plot was quite sad, it was unique and definitely not something you see often in fanfics.

I like how you did Jungkook and Isla's relationship. I could tell there were so much happiness and pain between them. It was really sad that they ended up divorcing. Then with what happened with Jihun, I couldn't imagine losing a child. The pain that Isla felt and the way you described it, was very accurate and realistic.

Although this story didn't have a happy ending, that wasn't needed. The reality is that not everything has a happy ending where the man and woman get to be together. Life unfortunately doesn't work that way. I like how you didn't go for anything too cliche but made the story your own.

I'm genuinely upset that this book has so little reads. It's a beautiful story and definitely needs more spotlight. Thank you for letting me review your book, author-nim!

Please remember to leave a comment so I know you saw this!

~~~

As this is the last review of batch three, I guess I'll have to open batch four huh? 

It probably won't take long, so don't worry.  Thank you for reading!

Until the next batch, my lovely readers ^-^