(but how if someone will come to know about it)

"ara koi kuch nahi kahta aur waisa bhi tumharai engagement hai apni pasand ka dress nahi pehno gi tu maza kaisa aye gi"she said winking at her.

(stop it no one is going to say anything and how you are going to enjoy your engagement if you didn't wear a dress of your choice)

🖤🖤🖤

"Itni der ho gai hai ab ghar wapis chalta hai hum na dress tu pick kar li hai "Rabia said in a worried voice making her roll her eyes .

(it's getting late lets go home)

"chala jae ga pehla kuch kha lain mujha bhook lagi hai"she said while pulling her towards the food court.

(We will but not before eating I am getting hungry)

they went to eat forgetting about everything not knowing that the storm was coming their way.

Maira was sitting on the table, her mouth filled with fries when her phone ringed making her furrow.

"hell..."she started speaking but got cut off in the middle .

"kahan ho tum tumha pata hai Rabia appi ghar pa nahi hain sab unha dhodh raha hain"Esha said without taking a break in between.

(where are you Rabia is missing and everyone is trying to find her)

"wo mera sath hain"she said shrugging her shoulders .

(she is with me)

"kya matlab hai wo tumhara sath hain yahan pa sab itna pareshan hai aur tum apna phone bhi nahi utha rahi thi"she said with a worried tone.

(what do you mean she is with you everyone was getting worried about her and you were not even picking your phone up)

"tum tu aisa kah rahi ho jaisa main usa la kar bhag jao gi"she replied getting irritated due to her constant nagging.

(you are saying it like I am going to run away with her)

"tumhe pata hai na yahan pa sab kitna conservative hain 8 bajna wala hain aur tum..."she said but stopped in the middle making her furrow.

(you know that everyone is so conservative here ..)

"Kahan ho tum "she heard Fahad's angry voice making her gulp.

(where are you)

"hum gaye"she said looking at Rabia with a horrified face.

(we are doomed)

🖤🖤🖤

The whole ride Fahad didn't said a word making her think that he was angry or not.

entering the house he took her hand in his walking towards his room while Esha followed him knowing that her friend is not someone who can accept her fault easily so she has to be present for her defence.

he entered the room and left her arm making her whine in pain .

"Agar usa kuch ho jata tu"he shouted angrily holding her arms in his tight grip which surely will leave a mark behind.

(what if something had happened to her)

"Kuch hua tu nahi na sab theek hai chilana banda karo"she said in an annoyed tone making him more angry then he was before.

(nothing happened everything is alright stop shouting)

"Han waisa bhi tum jasi ladki sa aur umeed bhi kis chez ki ki ja sakti hai"he said glaring at her.