♠️♠️♠️

Mujh sa mat poch mera dil ki kahani hamdam

Isma kuch parda nasheeno ka bhi naam ata hain

💫💫💫💫

Azan sighed, sitting down making Amaan look towards him.

"Kya hua"he said in a surprisingly calm tone.

(what happen)

"Ghar wapis jana para ga is sa pehla ka tumhari Jannum security bhej dain hamain dhondhna ka liya"he said raising an eyebrow making him close in his eyes in irritation.

(I have to go back home otherwise your Jannum with send Security to search for us)

"Bhool gaya call karna"he said, making him shake his head.

(I forgot to call)

"Tum wapas chala jao mein.....sab kuch sahi karka kuch din main ajao ga"he said while Azan chuckled in amusement knowing that how his dear brother is going to make everything alright.

(you go back.....I'll be back in few days after making everything right)

"Kisi ko pata na lagna dena bus"he said patting his back.

(just don't let anyone know)

"Aj tak kisi ko pata laga hai"Amaan replied while smirking.

(to this date did I let anyone know)

"Main ja raha hun lakan Dadi jaan ko call kar lana warna meri shamat aye gi"he said walking away while Amaan laughed loudly at how his brother still gets scared of his grandmother.

(I am going but don't forget to call grandma otherwise I'll be in trouble)

💫💫💫💫

ankhon ko usi ka intezar hai

Unhi ke liye yeh roop yeh shringar hai

standing on the terrace she was watering the plants lost in her thoughts.

"Zarmina Appi"Tabish and Zabir's shout made her lose her balance and the flower pot fell from the wall making her eyes wide open gulping down in fear she looked down her eyes fell on Azan who was standing close to where the pot fell ,she tried to look deeply but his reaction made her more shocked he smiled seeing her colour drained face and went inside.

"Is she dreaming "she thought...........

recovering from the shock she looked back at the culprits who took a step back...

"kon si qayamat agai hai jo itni chila raha tha"she asked in her angry tone putting her both hands on her waist..

(what storm has come that you guys are shouting so much)