♤♤

♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡

Apki tarif main kya kahain

App hamari Jaan ban gai hain...

"Hani tum bohat hi bura ho"she said falling down on the bed with the phone in her hand.

(Hani you are so bad)

"Aur wo kyun Hani ki jaan"he said, making her smile as she tried to hide with an angry face.

(And is it like that)

"Tum phir se Karachi chala gai"she questioned looking down sadly....

(You again went to Karachi)

"Jaldi wapis ajao ga jana mujha zyada miss mat karna"he said playfully trying to leave her mood...

(I will come back soon don't miss me too much)

"Jaldi ana...."she whispered, cutting the call....

(Come soon...)

♡♡♡♡♡

Farib kha hi gai ahla justujo akhir

Chirag dhondhna aye tha sham la kar chala!

It has been a week since she came back from the trip but her heart was restless like she was drawing deep in pain...it was something unknown she felt empty without any reason.....

She again and again asked the question why she was feeling like this but didn't get any answer in the darkness of her bedroom....

Shifting herself on she tried to close her eyes wanting to feel peace....

"Aisa kyun lag raha hai jaisa koi chodh ka ja raha hai"she thought, gulping down the unknown pain...

(Why I am feeling like someone is leaving me)

Little droplet of tears left her eyes while she closed them tightly wanting to get some sleep......

♡♡♡♡♡

Nafraton ka shahar main

Chalakiyun ka daira hain

Yahan wo log rahta hain

Jo tera mun par tera

Aur mera mun pa mera hain....

Going to the parties was not her cup of tea but she went for her best friend Hadia, the girl she met on the first day of university. She instantly liked her bubbly personality and was a little too attractive for her.......