♤♤♤♤

>>please read the note at the end it is very important....

♡♡♡♡♡

Tujha chahana ka bad

Mujah Nusrat ki gazalain samaj ana lagi

She sat in the car looking at the scenery around it has been almost a month to the incident that broke her beyond repair....

He didn't ask her even once about the incident but unfortunately her breaking point was when she realized that nothing was going to be like before the betrayal of her own friends broke her ......

And at that moment he took a decision to take her away from the toxicity just to make her believe in herself once again....

Her words still rings in his mind when she begged him to take her away...

"Murtaza mar rahi hun main sambhal lo mujhe dar lagta hai is duniya se mujhe kahi chupa lo"she cried clutching his shirt tightly while he stiffly held her without saying anything.....

(Murtaza I am dying protect me I feels scared from this world please hide me somewhere)

Her empty eyes and drained soul was doing something to his heart but it was his promise to protect her from the one that tries to harm her...

♡♡♡♡♡

Rubbing her arms to get some warmth she looked around curiously her eyes roamed around the trees. Everything was so beautiful, the greenery,nature it gave her the feeling of peace somewhere in her heart....

It felt like she was alive once again...

His eyes fell on her while he smiled sadly shaking his head he took their bags in his hand and motioned her to walk inside....

It was the start of their journey towards the better future......

And the end of something else.....

♡♡♡♡♡

Khuda kara tu meri yad main khaak chanay

Khuda Kare.....

Main tujha khaak main bhi na milun.....

He smiled brokenly, a drop of tear left his eyes, making him gulp.....

She finally became someone else's bride.

Getting to know about her wedding after so many months from someone else broke him entirely, the guilt of not believing her, the guilt of accusing her for someone else's fault he was sinner......

The unnecessary anger that he felt that day......was the reason for her being away from him and now he lost her forever....

His doll, his Marziya was someone else's wife....and it was his own fault......

Was it that hard to believe her the girl he had loved for 10 years was it hard to believe her without any proof....

Sometimes misunderstandings breaks relationships for life time..

♡♡♡♡♡

She shook her head hearing his words. It was their first anniversary when he confessed his undying love for her....

Him......Murtaza her husband was in love with her but it was hard after being betrayed by someone who claimed to be in love....

He also loved me what if......